Chapter 12

Sophie's POV 

I ran my fingers through my hair as Nash and Shawn were speaking to Bart. Gia walked to me and pouted.

"Girls are so fucking annoying." She complained, rolling her eyes.

"I know... Hey was I this crazy before?" I asked.

"Yeah you were like psycho." She laughed.

"Well it's so crazy. I literally can't believe I'm dating Aaron. I used to pray to God everyday to like meet them and all that stuff. I used to cry and scream over them and look at where I am now. Oh gosh, I was so obsessed." I blushed. I felt a pair of hands on my hips, and Aaron rested his chin on my shoulder.

"WHY YOU SO OBSESSED WITH ME?!!" Aaron sang loudly into my ear. I pushed him away and blushed harder.

"Fuck off!" I yelled as I walked away from him.

"BABY COME BACK! YOU CAN BLAME IT ALL ON ME!" He sang more. I rolled my eyes and turned my back to him. I heard him scoff and he carried me over his shoulder.

"Aaron put me down!" I screamed.

"Only if you give me a kiss!" He said.

"Fine." I huffed. He slowly put me down but kept his grip on my waist. "Aaron! Let go." I whined.

"See I knew you would try to run! You have to give me a kiss first." I rolled my eyes and pecked his lips. He smiled and we sat down.

"Ok guys! Bart sent some security guards here to escort us out." Taylor said. Cam and the Jacks were trying to take pictures with the fans through the glass doors. They're so sweet. Carter was dancing to Show Me by Kid Ink with Taylor and Hayes, and the rest of us were eating. The guards came about five minutes later and we walked out. There was a lot of screaming girls. It was chaos. Some of the girls were giving Gia dirty looks. I got nervous because I'm very self conscious, but I tried my best to ignore them. 

"Slut."

"Who the fuck is she?"

"She's way too ugly to be with one of the boys anyways."

I heard all these girls mumble horrible things about me. I started to tear up, but I couldn't show any of these jealous bitches that I'm a weak piece of shit. It was so crowded and stuffy, and I couldn't breathe. I felt someone scratch my arm, and I turned around to find some half dressed blond smirking at me. I've had enough of this and I was so pissed off. I grabbed her ponytail and pulled her to the ground. Yaga bitch. I was about to sharkeisha her ass, but security held me back. They led us to a limo, and my eyes lit up. I climbed in first and Matt was there waiting for us. I was taken off guard and I stumbled onto the ground. Matt chuckled and helped me up.

"Hey." He said.

"Hi Matt." I smiled. I honestly missed him so much. I sat across from him and Gia climbed in.

"Hey Matt." Gia said. She sat down to me and went on her phone. Taylor, Hayes, Nash, Shawn, and Carter piled in. They all greeted Matt.

"Where are the rest of the guys?" I asked.

"They stayed for a couple more minutes to take pictures with the fans." Taylor said as he made his way over to sit next to Gia. To pass time, we blasted our music and we all sang along, danced, and vined everything. Twenty minutes passed and we took a break. Matt put on Tattooed Heart by Ariana Grande, and everyone went on their phones. I sang along while scrolling through twitter. I put my phone away shortly after because I was running out of battery, and I looked up. Everyone was quiet and staring at me. I slapped my hand over my mouth and realized I was singing pretty loud.  They all chuckled.