Chapter 16

Sophie's POV

"Soph..." I faintly heard someone say.

"Sophie..."

"Aaron, I don't want to get up." I groaned.

"Soph it's not Aaron, it's Matt." My eyes shot open and I immediately remembered what happened. I sat up and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. Matt sat at the foot of the bed, facing me.

"Oh, sorry." I mumbled.

"Hey Soph," Gilinsky said from the other bed.

"Hi." I sang. Wait. My eyes widened and I gasped. I heard both of them chuckle. I sat up quickly and squinted at Jack. "Oh my god is that really you?" I whispered.

"Yeah." He smiled at me. I squealed and jumped on his lap to give him a hug.

"Why are you here?"

"Well I found out my parents are going on a business trip for a while, so I decided to just fly back here with Jack instead of staying at Omaha alone for months. And when spring break is over, Jack and I will just start online school for the meantime." He smiled.

"YASSS." I cheered, and he chuckled.

I sat back on the other bed and hugged Matt.

"Sorry if I drooled on you." I giggled.

"It's ok." Matt chuckled. "It's 2:10 and Gia told me to tell you to pack your bags and check out at 3:00."

"Oh yeah, thank you. Oh and good morning!" I said yawning and stretching out my arms.

"Soph it's like 2pm." He chuckled. I shot a glare at him and he pouted.

"Ok I'm going to pack my stuff." I said getting up.

"See ya!" He waved as I was walking out of the door.

I went to my room and found Gia and Johnson kissing on her bed.

"I'M BLIND." I screeched and fell to the floor with my hands over my eyes. I heard Gia gasp and Jack chuckle.

"Can't you knock?" Gia rolled her eyes.

"Bitch, this is my room too." I snapped. She huffed and Jack awkwardly coughed. "Did you pack up already?" I stood up and walked to the closet.

"Yeah, the only clothes left in there are yours, and your makeup, wand, flat iron, hair products, and face wash are all in the bathroom." She told me.

"Thanks swag." I said and started to pack my clothes.

"Well Jack and I are going to leave, text me when you're finished." Gia said getting up and holding Jack's hand.

"Ok, use protection because if you get pregnant, you'll die." I said stuffing the last of my clothes into my luggage.

"Go fuck yourself." She hummed opening the door.

"Stick a churro up your anus." I yelled as she closed the door. I chuckled and zipped my luggage up. I plugged my iPod into a small speaker I brought and blasted my music as I got ready.

It all comes down to this

I miss your morning kiss

I won't lie, I'm feeling it

You don't know, I'm missing it

I let out a deep breath as the song Right By My Side by Nicki Minaj came on. It been nine hours, and I feel like I haven't seen him in a year. A tear slid down my cheek as I bit my tongue. It's only been several hours and I'm already feeling like this, how will I deal with it for months? I shook all of my thoughts away and decided to stay strong for him. I finished packing and getting ready. I double checked everything and texted Gia.