Chapter 13

Aaron's POV

I climb in bed with her and pull the covers over us. I cup her face and rub my thumbs over her cheeks. Her pillow is soaked and she is crying in her sleep. I hate how I caused all of this on her. She looks absolutely miserable.

Her eyes fluttered open. They weren't the big pretty hazel eyes I was used to. They were red, puffy, and drowning in fear. She took my hand in hers and weakly smiled as a tear rolled down her cheek. My eyes were watering, but I needed to stay strong for her. She snuggled up closer to me, closing the space between us, and laid her head in the crook of my neck. I let out a sigh. "I'm so sorry." I mumbled. She shook her head.

"Don't apologize. It's not your fault." She said almost in a whisper.

"Ok, but you need to understand that when you hurt yourself, you hurt me just as much. Maybe even more." I told her. 

"I'm sorry." She let out a shaky breathe. 

"None of them matter because you have us, you're part of our family now. Don't let them get to you're head because their opinions are irrelevant. You're perfect in my eyes, and I don't know what I'd do with myself if something happened to you. Promise you'll never leave me?" I held out my pinky. She looked up. She chuckled and hooked our pinkies together. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her. 

-

-

-

I woke up to the sound of my phone. I groaned and reached for it. It was a text from Shawn. 

Mendizzle:

*Hey man, we're all going out tonight do you want to come?*

*Naw, Soph and I will stay in for tonight*

*Alrighty then, have fun you two (; * 

I laughed and put my phone back on the night stand. Soph groaned and stretched out her arms. "Babe."

'What?" She says, yawning.

"It's like 6, do you want dinner."

"Yeah, I'm really hungry." She mumbled, rubbing her stomach.

"Of course you are." I smirked.

"Rude." She snapped.

"Ok I'll go order pizza while you go change. You're still in the clothes you wore earlier." She looked down and noticed.

"Alright. Thanks babe." She kissed my cheek and headed to the bathroom. I dialed the nearest pizza place, and impatiently waited for someone to answer. 

"Hello. This is the Los Angeles Pizza Company how may I help you?" A woman answered.

"Hi can I order two boxes of pepperoni pizza?" I replied. I told her the hotel we were staying at and hung up. Soph walked out wearing a Cameron Dallas hoodie and spandex shorts. Her hair was in a cute bun, and her face was make-up free. She's doesn't even need to try to look flawless. She smiled and climbed onto my lap. 

"Where's the pizza?" She asked with the most serious face ever. I laughed and pinched her cheeks.

"Its coming. I got us two boxes." Her eyes lit up.

"YAAAAAAAAAS." She chanted. "One for me and one for you, now I don't need to share." She said in a childish tone. I kissed her nose and she went back to bed. 

"Do you want to watch a movie?" I asked her.

"What movie?" 

"Well, I have Frozen on my laptop and-" I got cut off by her screaming.