Chapter 2: The Boyz

okay unless I have a bit more time than I think I do right now, this chappy is gonna be really short. sorry!!!! I know... I'm really sad about it but I got a lot to do...... anyways.... without further ado.... the story

Elle's POV

As Harry stalled the boys I quickly took all the food and stuffed in the only place I could.... the closet. As I did that Harry laughed because the boys were like let us in Haz!!!!! After I literally stuffed all the food in the closet I jumped and sat on the table. " Let the idiots in!!" I told Harry. As soon as he opened the door Niall pushed his way through. I laughed because he was a bit smaller than the rest. " Alright then. Where is the food?" he asked rubbing his hands together." Right here I said shaking my body. He gave me a dumbfound look and out his hands on a what??? position. I shook my head with the shame look. " F.O.O.D fans of one direction....duh!!" I told him with a slight smirk. He looked at me all angry. " Aww is little Niall sad?" I said like in a baby voice. " Here." I say while opening the closet to reveal food. As soon as I do that he brightens up and runs, gives me a long hug, and then eats. I smile. He's kinda cute. Wait. What am I saying? As soon as I think that Louis comes up to me and says " Hey pretty pretty. Watcha doin?" he says smiling. "Ignoring you." I say trying to tease him. " Alright. Whatevs" he says pretending to be hurt.  "Aww" I say giving him a hug. " I wuv you!" He smiles. " Victory!" he screams. I start breaking into laughter. Just then Sarah calls me in. As I go in Niall, who has had his full, goes over to Harry.

Niall's POV

( this POV is what Niall is thinking..... there's not a lot of talking)

As I come in and ask for my food and get rejected, I feel sad. I guess as soon as Elle sees that she shows me actual food. I love..... how she understands me.... I dont love her... right?.... right. As I'm thinking about this I give her a hug. Oh no.... does she understand!!!! I hope not.... Let go Niall!!!!! Just eat. I don't know why but as Louis comes up to her I feel a weird feeling....something I've never felt before.Was it....no....it couldn't be....could it...was it jealousy?? There's probably something in the food. I  stop eating and walk over to Harry as Elle goes in to help Sarah with something. Girls these days.

Okay peoples thats the end of the chappy. I will write more..... I just don't no when......

Lots of love and One Direction Forever!!!!!

                                                 - RB