Chapter 3: The Date

HAPPY BELATED ST.PADDY'S DAY!!!!!! I am going to try to update a lot this week but you never know with my teachers!!!! Lol!!! Hope you enjoy!!!!!!

Sarah's POV

"Okay. What shoes should I wear?" I ask Elle as she walks in. " Are they talking about what happened outside?" " Woman! Get a hold of yourself. Nothing happened outside that has to do with you! So conceited!" she says sarcastically. I laughed and let out a sigh of relief. I just picked up a pair of pumps and walked out. *Whistle* Everyone looked at Louis. I rolled my eyes. Elle just laughed." So you've forgotten about me already? Good to know." she says pretending to be hurt. " Oh, don't worry. You will go down in history as Louis' ..... what is it 20th love?" he says with a smirk. Elle just rolls her eyes and hits him on the chest." So you ready to leave these idiots where they stand?" Harry asks me. " Yeah, sure." I say with a smile. " Oh and Niall's coming with because he has shall we say 'things' to do. If she wants, Elle can come with. She can just go with Niall." Harry says casually, maybe too casually. Anyways, I say yes and Elle nods so we four go while Liam, Louis, and Zayn stay in our apartment eating and watching Harry Potter.

Elle's POV

As I enter our shared bedroom I see Sarah....freakking.....over the stupidest thing in this friggin' world....SHOES!!!!! " Woman, get a hold of yourself. Nothing happened outside that has anything to do with YOU! So conceited!" I say when she asked what was happening outside. She takes a pair of pumps and walks outside. OMFG!!! Harry just asked her if I - me, as in Elle Anne Millington, wanted to go with FRIGGIN' NIALL JAMES HORAN!!!!!!!!! Wait why am I freaking out? I must be going mad.  Just nod in agreement El. As I lock the door I hear Louis screaming "WHY DOES HE HAVE TO DIE!?!?!?" I laughed. He's probably watching Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Uggh! Why do I know that? It's all Sarah's fault.

Niall's POV

While Sarah and Harry go downstairs to the car, I stay with Elle. Damn she's pretty. Uggh! I'm turning into a flirt or something. It's all Harry's fault.Yes! Finally something that isn't blamed on me! " Hey, so where exactly are we going today?" she asked me. " Umm, well first we are going to get food and dessert. Then, we have to... wait. What do we have to do? Oh I remember! We have to go to Simon and get the details for our stay here." She laughed, which made me smile. "Okay! Then let's go!!" she said with a reassuring smile.

Harry's POV

While Sarah and I walk downstairs, Niall stays with Elle. I open the car door for her and she sits down. Then I go on the other side and sit . There is a brief moment of silence when suddenly we hear laughter....extremely weird laughter. We both look at each other and burst out into laughter. " Well, that was interesting" she said between laughs. " Yeah! You wanna go for a small drive while they come down?" I ask hoping she would say yes. " Umm, okay."she says nodding. I start the car and start driving. In between she puts the radion on and our song comes on..... What Makes You Beautiful. I roll my eyes when my solo part comes on and she just laughs. "This is probably gonna be a great day!" I say to myself and that's what she thought too.....until 5 minutes into the car ride when......

sorry to leave you guys on the cliffhanger there but I really had to. Don't worry though. I will do my best to upload later on in the day!