Chapter 13: Hello?... Why? What did I ever do to you? Leave me alone!!

Hey guys!! I swear I had started this chappy but then I started playing b-ball and I sprained my middle finger!!!! Unbelievable!! But I really left you guys on a cliffhanger so I am trying to upload this ASAP!!!

*OUCHY!* :) Hope you like this chapter!!! Oh and !!!!!!!!!!HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!!!!!

Harry's POV

I was walking into Sarah's room to ask if she needed anything when I see Niall kneeling down next to Sarah and saying proposal stuff! I get so angry I storm off running to God knows where when somebody sees me and stops me. "What happened Harry? Why are you crying?" he said. I look up to see Louis with Yorkshire Tea. "Nothing...I just need to be alone!" I say trying to run away when he holds me back. "Do you want me to come with you?"he asks probably not even realizing I said ALONE! "No thanks mate." I reply smiling. "Harry! Where are you? It's not what you think! I swear!" I hear Niall saying while running into the lobby. "I have to go!" I say running to the parking lot because if I left they would all come looking for me instead of staying with Sarah and I didn't want anything bad to happen to her.

Niall's POV

I was running in the lobby looking for Harry when I see Louis. He must know where Harry is! "Hey Lou have you seen Harry?" I ask him. "I was just talking to him. Why was he crying?" he asks me. Oh no! He was crying? "Umm...because of a misunderstanding!" I say not wanting to tell Lou about my 'secret proposal'. He doesn't say anything but gives me the 'stop lying to me I am one of your bestfriends' look. I sigh. "Okay. I was practicing saying something to Elle with Sarah and well, Harry walked in and thought I was.. well... proposing to her." I say scared on how he's going to take it. Well, what exactly are you waiting for? Go find him and sort this out!" he said making a gesture for me to get out of here and find Harry. "Thanks mate!" I say running outside hoping I find that boy.

Elle's POV

I am enjoying a nice lunch with my friend when I see Harry running by the window crying. What is going on here? I look back at Beatrice but she didn't notice so...I just shrugged it off. "Hey isn't that Niall running?" Beatrice says with her mouth half full. " He's probably running after Harry!" I said before realizing she didn't see him. "Interesting boys!" she said going back to her pizza. I just laughed and went back to my pizza. We were getting ready to head on out when Louis came rushing in. "Guys! Harry-ran-off-crying-and-I-can't-tell-you-why-and-we-have-to-find-him-and-OMG he's-gone!" Louis said without taking a breath in between. "Excusez moi?" Beatrice responds almost immediately. "You speak french? You know, for me, that's a BIG turn-on!" Louis says smirking. "Really? 'Cuz I can do it all you want..." Beatrice says whispering. "Too bad I'm not gonna!" she says normally standing up and walking away with a smirk. I just started laughing at Lou's shocked, yet flirtatious face. "Shall we?" he asks looking at both of us but probably mostly at Beatrice. " Yup! Why don't you too head on out while I finish paying! I insist!" I say winking at both Tricey and Lou. Louis just smiled while Beatrice rolled her eyes and walked away with Louis. I was going to walk to them when my phone rang....

Beginning of convo starting with Elle......

"Hello?"

" Hey Mahottie part 2!" (Mahottie is Austin Mahone look-a-likes... Austin Mahotties! Even though Elle's a girl I just had to put that in there!)

" What!?! How did you...?!"

" Oh you have nooo idea what I'm capable of!"

"Leave us alone... All of us!"

" No thank you! I prefer to have both of you now! I find feisty girls irresistible!"

"Get lost you little ass!"

" *chuckles* Oh you are going to soon find out that everything I want, I get!"

" What does that mean?"

" It means that my craving always gets fulfilled and I just happen to have a craving for you two!"

"Why can't you just leave us alone you molesting pedophile?"

"Well, I can't answer all of your questions but you should know.... If those stupid, arrogant boys try and come between any of us... Well you guys will get 10 servings in one each...and every...day! If you know what I mean!"

" Those BRAVE, AWESOME boys are good people and if you hurt them or us..."

" Then what is a small girl wearing red-striped shirt, dark blue jeans, and read toms with her hair flowing down going to do to me?"

" How do you know..."

" Take a wild guess sweetheart!"

" What the hell!"

" Aww don't get all red. I'll give you a hint. To hurt any of you I would need help... right?"

" You..... you just stay away from us... okay!!!! Just leave us alone!!!!"

" I'm afraid I can't do that!"

" Don't you dare hang up on me like that you disgusting coward!!!!!"

End of convo!

Ughhh! I can't believe what just happened! I couldn't help but to run away crying! He's going to hurt us! Abuse us! I don't want that for us!

Okay hope you liked!!!! Just so you guys know... so you don't kill me or something... Beatrice is Eleanor in this story but with another name and stuff like that! Thank you all who have become fans and read the story ever since the beginning!!! I really need a title for the next book so please get me help!!!! Lol! That sounds like I'm a crazy person needing to go to the mental hospital....which I assure you.... I don't!!!! Okay! Anyways... please help me and I absolutely promise to dedicate the book to you! Not that I'm bribing you or anything..... Unless that's what gets you going because then I am bribing you!!! :) Okay maybe I do need to go to the mental hospital!! Lol! seriously....I don't! I'm just naturally this way!

So... Who was Elle talking to? Where is Harry? Will Harry forgive Niall? Is something happening between Beatrice and Louis? You shall see in the next chapter!!!

Remember to Comment, Fan, and Vote!!!!! <3 Loves to all!!!

- RB! <3 * Lovey Dovey*