Chapter 8: The Mystery Man

Hey just to be clear this whole chapter is in Louis' POV!!!!!

Louis' POV

I was so shocked by that guy pushing me onto Harry I didn't get up for about 20 seconds.

"Having fun there?" Harry asked probably trying to lighten the mood. I just continue to make others cheer up a bit and curl up like a baby in his arms while sucking my finger. Niall just smiles and so does.... Beatrice...that's her name... right? Probably is. Anyways I jump off of Harry and we all go into the room to see who the hell that guy was. "I never meant for that to happen my Princess! I didn't think he would do that! Just come back to me and we will be together forever, the prince and the princess!" he said holding her hand and crying.... or should I say sobbing. Meanwhile Harry was turning bright red... but no embarrassed but... angry. Well gee, I wonder why... no I mean I seriously do. Harry tells me everything and if I don't understand why there is something VERY wrong here. " You! Don't you dare touch her! After everything you have done you expect her to forgive you!" Harry screams at the guy about to kick him in his baby-making machine.(idea of the word baby-making machine comes from my friend @iluvonedirection) " Harry stop! Just calm down and tell what the hell you're talking about!"said Liam or daddy direction. " He's the partner guy!" Harry exclaimed. Just then Niall ran and punched the guy... well at least he tried...it wasn't that strong."Here try it like this!" I say taking my hand and punching the guy in the face... hard! " Okay! Can I try?" Niall said like a baby. "Maybe later my wittle Niall!" I said smiling. Just then Zayn rolled his eyes and called the police. I think his super-hero name should be serious all the time-man!!(the following is not related to the story: Lol!! I was talking about this in Art with some friends: Katie and Ishia!) We all waited for the police to come while, as much as we tried to get him to stop, the guy kept holding Sarah's hand. "Hi, I am looking for a guy who was probably looking for a girl named Sarah." a guy outside with a black hoodie said. "Right there!" the nurse said pointing toward us. He walked in and cleared his throat very loudly. Then the guy turned around with fear written all over his face. "No! Get out of here! You tried to kill her! You said you wouldn't hurt her! You said I would get her back!" he yelled sobbing so much it took him 2 minutes to finish those you saids."Well now I promise you something else!" he said. He pulled out a gun and shot him....right in the head. I was so very shocked and couldn't move, even if I tried. Then he was about to shoot Harry when he just fell to the ground in a dainty style.Behind him stood Beatrice and she was in such a stance it looked like she slammed the door on his head very very hard. "I'm impressed!" I said jokingly while smirking. "And I'm taken!" she replies smirking and exiting. "Bealouis,Bouis,Leatrice...nope.... just sounds too YUCK!" Elle says smiling. "Aww, is someone a wittle jealous?" I said hugging her tightly just to see Niall's reaction. To my surprise he just smiled. That's weird. Niall would only do that if something happened and OMG something happened!!!. "Hey, Niall. Can I speak to you outside?" I say gesturing him outside. As soon as he came outside I gave him a giant bear hug. "Holy cricket! You and Elle! Gotta say dude.... NICE!!!!" I tell him smiling like a kid who owns a candy store. He says nothing but smiles. I get it. He thinks she doesn't like him back. But that would crush him...hard. Niall is very sensitive. I have to talk to Elle about this. If she is messing with his feelings... I love her but Niall is like a china plate...VERY FRAGILE!

don't kill me cuz I know this chapter is very stretched but please chill I know  how u feel but don't fret for i will probably upload another in a few hours cuz i gotta finish my homework! <3 to all!!

Remember to vote, comment and fan!