Chapter 4: The D(e)at(h)e part 1

hey i know the title is weird so let me explain it. It is the date with letters that make it the death in parenthesis....even though the "e" doesn't really belong.....oh well.... hope you still enjoy!!!!!!

Niall's POV

As Elle and I walked downstairs we saw Harry and Sarah pull up.Where did they go? Oh, well. Who cares. That just means more time with Elle.Ughhh,Holy Crap! I need to stop being such a Harry! "Niall! Ready?" Elle says snapping me out of my dream." Yeah! Let's go!" I say hoping she won't ask what I was thinking about.We get in the car and look at each other and laugh as Harry and Sarah are singing Gotta Be You. Then, after Sarah gives us a challenging look and Harry just laughs, we go into a "singing contest" although it was all of us singing at the same time. When we stop at the first red light some fan girls scream. " OMG its Harry and Niall!! But who are those girlies?WTF??? WHY DO THEY GET TO GO WITH THEM!!!!!!!" we hear three girls say.Harry and I looked at each other and smiled/laughed.That always happened.

Harry's POV

When we pull up, Niall and Elle come into the car.When I see Niall smiling I wonder why.In a few minutes,we are all singing Gotta Be You. At our first red light, we see some fan girls who scream and yell our names.Then they ask who Sarah and Elle are. I just look at Niall and smile. This always happened.Sarah and I drop Niall and Elle at In N Out because apparently it is amazing food. Me, I just took Sarah to a Ben & Jerry's because she had already eaten." Soooo....What do you want?" I ask her trying to "break the iceberg"." Ummm, I think the real question is what YOU want!" she replies with a smirk.I just smile. I am about to order for both of us when a guy with a gun comes in yelling "Everybody get on the floor!"

Okay, I needed to stop there but I will continue laters!!! So sorry for the small updates but I kind of have to! School... what to do! <3 to you all!!!!