Chapter 5:The D(e)at(h)e part 2

OMG HUNGER GAMES PREMIERE TONIGHT!!!!!WHO IS GONNA WATCH IT?!?!?!?!?

On Other Business.... I LUV MY FRIEND @ILUVONEDIRECTION CUZ SHE GAVE ME D BEST THING EVER!!!!!!!!  1D TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS TOTES DEDICATED TO HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alrighty-Tighty ready for d story????KK here is d 2nd part... let's see who dies!!! Lol!!!

Sarah's POV

I thought I was going to have the time of my life but then, like always, something goes wrong. A man comes in yelling "Everybody, get down on your knees!" Everyone started screaming and Harry and I just got down, shocked like HELL!!!!! For some reason, he looked familiar. "Now let me tell you a story.There was a gir whom I loved since day one. She lived opposite me and was my friend in all of elementry school. She was always popular and would always have boys following herbut she never gave any boy importance but me. Then, one day, she met a boy, Max. He "loved" her but not as much as I did. I tried to tell him to back off but she defended him.Instantly, our friendship broke. Then, she went on to go to Beverly Hills High and then Harvard Law School and forgot about me." he said sitting on a chair. That story.... it reminded me of something..... but what????" And now, after all these years, friends are reunited!" he screamed looking through the crowd. Then his eyes stopped at me. He smirked and walked towards me. Harry was gonna get up but I stopped him. I mean this guy had a gun. Then it struck me... I remember! That's Isaiah! Wait... then the girl in the story... that was.... me??? OMG!!! I remember! Max! Isaiah! I remember them. Just then Harry yanked hi shand out and said " If you come one step closer to her I will kill you!" Isaiah stopped and looked at him."I'm sorry but last I recall I was the one with the gun!" he said pointing it at Harry. " Don't!" screamed a fan girl luckily. Then I stood up. " Isaiah, this is between us. Don't bring him in this!" I said to him."Fair enough, my princessa!" said Isaiah bowing. I scoffed. " It's okay Harry." I said whispering in his ear. Then, we smiled for a moment before I started walking toward the door with Isaiah, not knowing what will happen. Suddenly, Harry ran up and punched Isaiah.My mouth was wide open for ten seconds before I realized what just happened. He just smirked. Then....*tear* Isaiah got up and was gonna shoot Harry in the head when.....

HAHAHA!!!! im sorry but I think its funny to leave you guys on the edge.... especially @iluvondirection..... you guyys should see her face!!!!! <3 you Ishia!!!!!!!!!!!! btw I love my ticket!!!