Chapter 12: New Beginings

OMG BERTIE WILLIAM GILBERT I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!! Sorry for that! I can't help being in love!!!!! Lol!! "Okkaayyy..." they all thought never speaking to the weird girl ever again... JK! Don't ever do that to me!!! Like my teacher said, "Man is a social beast!" Lol! She actually said that.... Okay lets start over and pretend like that never happened!!

Hey guys!! Okay so I just wanted to say that I'm thinking about doing a sequel.... I have an idea how to do it but I need your help!! I really need help with the title so all of you, can you please try and create a title for it!! I don't have anything to offer but I will dedicate the next book to you! :) Thank you guys soo much!!

Oh and this chapter is dedicated to Kevin *the pigeon* !! I know you guys probably don't get it but my friend @iluvonedirection does so... this dedication is for her La(ve) Lol! pronounced love or La!!!

Elle's POV

I sit by Sarah all day and all night and occasionally, one by one, the boys will sit next to me. We're all so relieved that she's alive. She's still in the hospital and will be discharged in a week or so. Basically, as long as it takes for a full recovery because she, along with the rest of us, are 'fragile children'. I mean the hospital, after being here for so long, creeps me out! At about three o'clock I fall asleep everyday next to Sarah. I wish this would have never happened to her! I would rather have it be me. I don't like to leave her side so the boys bring me my food. When Sarah is awake, we talk about olden times, like when we where in 3rd and 4th grade. She was my best friend until I moved and I didn't meet her until high school. After that, we never parted again. Now, we are friends with friggin' One Direction. Life is sooo unexpected. " Hey. I brought you oreos!" Niall said walking into the room and sitting next to me. "Awww, thanks!" I say opening the packet and eating. "You know what? I'll wait here while you go down and eat some actual food!" Niall said throwing the oreos away after I was done eating it...so it was just the packet. "Fine!" I said walking outside. "Hey where you headin'?" Trice asks me. "Down to eat!" I said rubbing my stomach. "Come with?" "Sure!" she replies skipping downstairs. I roll my eyes and follow.

Niall's POV

"Umm, Elle, I love you! No that sounds too..Louis! Elle I love you very much! Will you...no that's too...Harry! Okay, right. I love you very much Elle and I would love to.. too smart.. I'm no Liam.. Ooh I know *clears throat* Elle Ann Millington, from the moment I met you.. that just sounds too cheesy...singing won't do!" I say pacing in the room. "Niall you should probably try something more normal. If Elle loves you, she loves you for you!" Sarah said very weakly that I could've cried. "Come here!" she said very softly. I smiled as she smiled. She was like family now. I can't see her sad. "Okay, now say it pretending I'm Elle." she said. "Okay!" I said getting on my knee. "Would you really do that...or are you trying to be someone you're not." she said raising one eyebrow. I sighed and stood up. "Elle, I love you very much. I can't stand to be away from you! You are my first thought when I wake up, my last thought before I go to bed, and every single thought in between. Will you please be my official... should I..should I not?" I say wondering. I was just about to complete that thought when a a scoff came from the door and a VERY angry Harry stormed out of the room obviously not have hearing the 'Elle' part and thinking I was proposing to Sarah. Oh no!

Lol!!! You don't know how long it has been since I have written..Okay you probably do but still... Since I just got spring vaca I will try and update but on Sun. I will be going to San Fran. to see my new born baby cousin so I probably won't upload unless I find two things I have lost ever since the beginning of 6th grade... Time and a PROPER, WORKING laptop!!!! Okay I love you all and thank you so much for the reads and votes and fans!!! I hope you like and please try and come up with a sequel title for me!!! Oh and I'm thinking about entering this into Watty Awards 2012 so please try and get my ready higher!!! I love you guys!!!!Loves to all!!

Comment, Fan, and Vote!!!! Thank you guys!!!