3.

So we're taking the long way home.
'Cause I don't wanna be wasting my time alone..
I woke up with Luke's beautiful voice singing through my phone, time to get up and get ready for work. I got dressed and smoked a cigarette. I sighted before going downstairs.

I opened up the bar, turning the lights on, opening the curtains and unlock the door. The first costumer was a really tall man with blonde hair. He was between 30 and 40 years old. I have the feeling i saw him before.
"Can I help you sir?" I asked with a sweet and innocent smile.
"One coffee please." I nodded and made him a coffee.

"I want to place a reservation for 5 people tonight at 6pm." He told me. I nodded and wrote it down. "We like to have a table in the back." He smiled and I smiled back. "We'll take care of it." I told him.
"Can I have your name and a phone number in case something happened?" He nodded and wrote it down.

"Mom we have a 5 person reservation tonight." I told her and she nodded. I hate reservations, it just means that there is no chance of closing down early.

5pm, i made sure that the table in the back stayed free. There was a sign on it that said reservated.
It was a tough day and very busy at noon. I felt like breaking down.
"You can go upstairs Kayleigh, I take the evening." My mom smiled, i thanked her and walked upstairs were I felt into the couch.

I was watching some tv when my mom runned upstairs, totally out of breath. "Kayleigh. That band you like is here." She breathed out. I like so many bands. "What? That's impossible." I told her.
"I swear! That band you have pictures off on your phone!" She tried to convince me. I stepped into my shoes and walked back to the bar with her.

"Oh my god." I squeeked. I felt like i couldn't breathe. 5 fucking seconds of summer was in the back. They were the reservation. "Give me a second." I told her and went to the back.
"Okay stay cool. They're just people." I told myself.
Very attractive people.
I jumped around and screamed before going back.

"Will you take their order?" Mom asked.
"No! I will probably forget how to speak!" I whispered.
"But i can't speak english!" She defended herself. I sighted and calmed down before walking to the table.
"G-goodevening. How can I help you?"
"4 cokes and a coffee." The man from this morning told me. I nodded and went back. Doing my best too stay calm. I bring their orders and went outside to smoke. I inhaled deep.
"You're obvlious a fan." A male voice told me with a thick accent. I looked next to me and Ashton fucking Irwin stood there.
"Busted" i shrugged.
"You look tired." He noticed. No shit
"I'am tired." I sighted.
"How come?"
"Because i do this everyday, 11h. 6/7" I told him. I felt tears burning behind my eyes, knowing that I'm stuck here.
"That's not human."
I just shrugged. "It is what it is."

"Okay but can I please have a picture?" I asked the boys when they said they were leaving. My wildest dreams just came true. I took a picture with all of them and hugged them goodbye.
"This was the best day ever." I laughed. Rob, also a usual costumer laughed when I played 5sos akd started to sing along loudly.