11.

"We need to perform fridaynight, do you wanna come with us?" Ashton asked. "Ofcourse. I've never been to a concert!" I cheered. He laughed. "Well you can come backstage." He whispered.
"I heard the drummer is pretty hot." I winked.
"I prefer the bassist." Ashton chuckled what causes Calum to laugh.

In a few days I fly back home and I have to tell my mom that I stay. I opened Twitter and I saw a big picture of me and Ashton in a restaurant

Ashton Irwin and Mistery Girl dating?!

"What the fuck?" I yelled. Ashton looked over to my phone.
"I'm so sorry love" He kissed my hair and looked to me. "I won't let anyone hurt you." He whispered.
"I know." I buried my head into his chest.

I walked through the mall for some new clothes when some girls came to me "are you Kayleigh Love?" They asked.
"Why?" They didn't look happy at all.
"You are dating Ashton. We should get rid of you." The bitch said. I took a step back.
"I'm not dating Ashton. And maybe , just maybe, if you weren't such a fake first class bitch. They would like you." I wanted to walk away but she grabbed my hair and pulled me down.
"What did you call me?" She grinned.
This bitch has no idea who shes playing with.
I grabbed her wrist and pulled it over. She screamed. "Leave me alone." I snapped before pushing her away.
I called ashton to pick me up.
Geez these girls are crazy.

I told the boys everything. "Woow... thats heavy." Luke said. I shrugged and walked to my room.

I logged in onto twitter and i had like 1000 new followers.
@KaykayLove : Ash can do better
@KaykayLove : Ugh Leave him hoe
@KaykayLove : Your head looks like a swollen potato.
And a few more...
Tears were in my eyes. Even the good comments couldn't make up for it. I grabbed my suitcase and started packing.

"Wow Kay what are you doing?" Ashton walked in. "I'm leaving. I cant handle this Ashton." I throwed my phone to him and his skin got pale while reading the awful tweets.
"Please... Kayleigh?" I shook my head and walked past him with my suitcase. Downstairs.
I left them without saying goodbye. But it was too much. The fans hated me.