7.

Alarm clock. Time to get up. Its been 5 days since Ashton and I went out. He and the boys come to the bar every now and then and i may or may not start developing feelings for him. But I have no time for love. I get alond with Michael , Calum and Luke too. Calum's like my best friend, Luke is my annoying sister who's also fun and Michael is the one I mess around with.
I was still worried for my debts. Because i still can't pay them.

"I have a suprise for you." Ashton said.
"You do?" He nodded and showed me his phone.
ALL MY BILLS ARE PAYED!
"Ashton no. I can't take that. I can't give you something back." I pouted.
"You already did." He winked. I wanted to hug him so badly but stupid work...
"What did I do?" I laughed.
"You make me enjoy my time here. God im so glad i know you." He told me. I could't help but blush.
"You cutie." I said.
"Can we do something tonight ?" He asked.
"Yeah, we can watch a movie?" He nodded and I went back to work.

I saw Ashton talking to my mom. He was explaining something and she just nodded. Im so fucking happy. All my bills are payed. Im out of trouble!
Well almost. Im still broken from working.
"I may have found a coworker for you." Mom said and my mood brightens even more up.
"Yeah who?" I asked with the biggest smile.
"Ashley. Your friend gave me enough money to pay her properly. " i thought about Ashton and shook my head, smiling. He's unbelievable.
"Now you'll have more rest." I smiled and hugged her.
"Believe me or not. That guy really changed my life within a week." I told her. She nodded.
"I think you're special to him." She said. I shooked my head again. "He's a star mom. He can get any he wants. What should he do with me? I look like a potato." I laughed. She patted my hear. "You never know sweetie." She said with a suspicious smile.
I couldn't stop smiling that day. I ended work with the biggest smile ever.

"You dipshit!" I yelled when i saw Ashton. "Why? What did I do?" He laughed. "Why are you giving us money like it's nothing?" I asked him. "I just wanted to help.you looked so unhappy when i met you. You could use it. Your mom told me that it's like this for 3 years. I looked around and found Ashley and introduced her to Annie (the mom) " i laughed and hugged him. "Thank you so so so so so much." I whispered.
"Anytime" he replied.

"I have something to tell you Kay" Ashton looked nerveus. He played with his hands. "What's wrong?" He breather nervoully.
"We leave in a week."
I gasped, my heart felt into a million pieces. He couldn't just leave. I know i met him for only one week but... no.
"No... " i whispered.
"I'm sorry Kayleigh."
I felt tears burning in my eyes.
"No you really can't leave."
"I'm not leaving. We are leaving" he held my hands and smiled.
I'm confused.
"What do you mean?" I raised my eyebrowns.
"Well, I talked to your mom and the real reason Ashley is hired, is to take your place. And I want to take you to Sydney for a new beginning. I heard you are a great dancer, maybe you can-" i cutted him of.
"Ashton, i can't just go and leave everything." I told him.
"Okay what about this? You come with me, and we fly back in two weeks. And then you decide if you stay or go back to your old life." He suggested.
I'm concidering.
Still considering.
I'ts an amazing oppurtunity.
"What did mom say?" I asked him.
"She wants you to do this. But the next week you have to teach Ashley some things." I nodded but was still thinking.

"What about Money, i have nothing." I shrugged.
"You still didn't learn that you don't have to worry about Money. Since you have nothing, that should be easy to pack right?" I smiled and hugged him.
"I do it." He lifted me up and spun me around.
"Wait what about the other boys?" I laughed. He giggled and said "They are all pro. You should care more about them. They're... diffrent." I laughed.
"I've never been more excited in my life.