9.

"Kayleigh! Wake up your audition is tonight!" Michael jumped on top of me. "Michael! Leave!" I demanded.
"I bet you wouldn't be so rude to Ashton." He teased.
"What the fuck do you mean , Clifford?"
"You know exactly what I mean." He told me and left my room.
I did knew exactly what he ment.

I danced and danced... sweat was dripping of my face. I was prepared for everything. So I decited to give the boys a little show tonight.
"Guys! Do you wanna watch my choreo? I need your opinion!" Ashton and Luke came from the living room, Calum and Michael from upstairs.
Upgrade U by Beyoncé and Jay-z started playing and I gave everything.

"That was amazing!" The boys clapped and wanted to hug me. "No. I'm all sweaty, i need a shower first." I laughed and runned upstairs. Were I showered and changed into my dance clothes.

"Rock it Kay." Ashton whispered. I nodded and bit my lip before walking on stage.
"Hello, my name is Kayleigh Love , I'm 20 years old and I want to audition for the job as Choreo." The judge nodded and the music started.

-dance-

"We call you tomorros Miss Love. That was great." I thanked them and runned to Ashton for a hug.
"I bet you get the job." He said.
"I hope so."
Ashton kissed my cheek and i felt butterflies everywhere. My cheek felt so warm.

"Let's celebrate!" I yelled and I opened a beer bottle for everyone. I just felt that i really rocked the audition... well not really an audition, more a job "intervieuw"
But... audition.

"I like the pizza place a few blocks away." I said.
"Pizza is bae!" Michael yelled.
"Michael you are fucking yelling again!" Luke snapped.
"Don't swear!" Ashton said.
"Shut up Ashton" calum replied.
I couldn't help but laugh. A month ago i watched these things on youtube but now they're live and its even funnier.

"I have a question for Kay." Michael said with a really suspucious smirk.
"Shoot."
"Who's the hottest out of us four?" He asked. He knew i was crazy about Ashton. He knew what the answer was.
"Well.. Ashton, then Luke, then Calum, then everyone else and then you, Mikey." I teased him.
"You dipshit." Michael laughed.
"You started." I told him. I looked over to Ash who's face was as red as his bandana.
"What's up Ash?" Luke asked.
"Nothing." He snapped and walked upstairs.
"I'll go after him." Calum said.
So now I'm stuck with a pengiun and a unicorn.