2.

"Mom, can you go to table 3 please?" I asked her while i was selling a few beers.
"2 coffees please." She yelled and I walked over to the coffeemachine.

"That's 4 euro please." I told the older ladies after bringing their drinks. They handed me the money. "Keep the change." I thanked them and walked back to my usual costumers at the bar stools to have a chat. I can tolerate them early on the day because they're not drunk yet.
I grabbed my phone for a minute and scrolled through Twitter.

5 Seconds of Summer on a break, their location is unknowed.

I sighted and thought about the fact that I really need a break too. "I go for a smoke mom." I told her and went outside. I felt broken, my back and my legs hurt so bad. It was now 6 pm and i had 4 more hours to go. My legs were burning from walking and my eyes felt really tired.

"Are you okay?" Rose, one of my usual costumers stood next to me. "I'm so done with this job but I can't let mom do it all on her own, she'll break." I sighted. She shrugged. "But now you are breaking." I nodded. "I know..  but i can hold on a little longer. I will look for a new job as soon as we have a new girl." I told her. I finished my cigarette and went back inside.

After 4 tough hours I was finally done. I runned upstairs, took a quick shower and went to my bedroom. I listened music before falling asleep.

-

So this was part one :) the chapters are short, but I update a lot :)
Hope you liked it :)