8.

Ashley is amazing. She's good to my mom. She did everything on het own the second day. Last week I was developing feelings for Ashton... Now .. I'm madly in love with him. I look forward to leave, to go to Australia.
But I'm also scared. I need to leave everything behind. My dad who lived across the country wasn't happy at all.  No he said that I was a selfish piece of shit.
Yeah of course I'm selfish... I worked the past 3 year myself almost to death so my mom would stay good.

Tomorrow we'll leave. As Ashton said I didn't had much stuff. I had one suitcase with clothes and some other stuff.  so nervous and excited.

I was dancing around to Money when my door opened. "You have a good taste in music." Ashton laughed.
"I know." I winked at him.
"I'm taking your suitcase with me already. We pick you up tomorrowmorning at 8am." I sighted.
"Why so early?"
"You can sleep on the plane love." He laughed. I nodded and handed him my suitcase.

"I have some other good news..." he smirked. I raised my eyebrow.
"You can do audition to be a choreographer in Australia. After you rested from your jetlag." I hugged him.
"That's amazing!" I told him.
"Come on, give me your suitcase. I see you tomorrowmorning." He patted my head and left.

--

I barely slept. I was already dressed and ready at 6am. I go to fucking Australia!
At 7am my mom decited to go all emotional.
She was all like "my little girl is growing up."
Geez.

"Are you ready?" Ashton asked with the biggest smile. I nodded and hugged mom one last time. She closed the bar for today because she was too emotional.
I stepped in the car and we drove away.
"I'll miss it here." I told them.
"Kay. You'll love Australia!" Luke said.
"I hope so. I want a career as a dancer." I said.
"You should dance for us when we are home." Calum smirked.
"No." I laughed.

--blabla boring flight, boring ride home--

"I love Australia already!" I told Ashton. The boys shared a house and I was in the guestroom. The bed felt great.
"Told you so!" Luke yelled from across the hall. I laughed.
"Do you mind if I take a nap for a minute? Or 30?" I asked Ashton.
"Sleep well Kayleigh." He chuckled and closed the door.