12.

"Kayleigh? What are you doing here?" My mom said when I stood in front of her. Tears were falling again. "The fans hated me... they said horrible things... it was better to come back." My heart was breaking into a million pieces. Mom hugged me.
"I come back to work." I told her and i went to my room.

At least the costumers were happy to see me. A small girl walked up to me.
"Aren't you Ashtons girlfriend?" She whispered. "Not anymore." I swallowed. "How come?" And I told her. She shook her head. "You were a fan. You know how you would react. Why are you letting this come to your heart. You know it will be over as soon as they see how happy you make him. I saw you here before and you are always smileyface. Go back!" She demanded and walked away.

"Mom... what do you think?" I asked her.
"Sweetie you were happy. You need to do what makes you happy." And with that wise words i runned upstairs.
Im so selfish!

~

They should be getting ready for their gig. I texted Calum.
Cal, I'm sorry. Im back. Im outside but they won't let me in bc i have no ticket.

2 minutes later the tanned boy stood in front of me and hugged me. "Now come on. Ashton is a mess and we have only 10 minutes befor going on stage." He grabbed my wrist and went backstage.

"Wait here." I nodded and Calum went inside the dressing rooms.
"Where were you?" I heard Luke ask.
"Saying hi to someone." And then the door opened. I stood in the doorframe. Watching the boys.
"Hi boys." I said very quiet. Ashton runned over to me and hugged me. "Never ever do that again!" He whispered and kissed me.
"Ashton... im staying." I smiled.
He looked me in the eyes.
"Kay... will you please be my girlfriend?"
I nodded and kissed him.
"Now go rock that concert." I laughed and pushed him to the stage.
"Good luck guys!" I yelled to them and  got escorted to the front row.

.