4.

Rise and shine sunshine, time to go to work, again. I wanted to cry... my body hurts so much.

I opened my mailbox. Another bill came out.
I had read it and i couldn't believe my eyes.

If your payment is not made within 14 days, there will be seizure on your belongings and be sent for public sale
€1365

I cried my eyes out. I dont have enough money. I re-read the letter again and again. My whole body was shaking. They're gonna take everything away from me.

I opened up the bar, hoping for the best and that no one would see that i cried all morning. Stupid debts.
I unlocked the doors an someone very familiar stood there.
"Ashton?" I asked. He smiled and nodded.

"Why are you here this early?" He sat on one of the bar stools now.
"The others are still asleep and i went out for a walk." He smiled.
"Allright what do you want to drink?" I asked, because that's my job.
"Coffee please." I nodded

"Have you been crying?" He asked me. I just shook my head no.
"Don't lie to me." He gave me a smile. Those dimples just made my heart race.
"It's okay Ashton really." But i felt the tears burning again.
"Are you sure? Because you like you're about to cry again."
Bam.
"Excuse me." I sniffed and went to the toilets. Where i cried. Again.

"You okay?" Ashton asked after i came back a few moments later. I nodded.
"I never catched your name." He told me.
"Kayleigh."
"That's a beautiful name."
"Ashton!" The other boys came in.

"We expected to find you here." Luke laughed.
"He doesn't shut up about this place." Ashton blushed a little and it was cute as hell.
"Love your outfit by the way." Michael smirked. I looked down and i was wearing my good girls shirt.
"Well a fangirl like me didn't expect her idols walk in two days in a row." I laughed.

"Hi mom." I said when my mother walked in. I explained in dutch who they were and how sweet Ashton was.
"That's not fair! We didn't understand!" Calum pouted. I laughed. "Well I'm not gonna talk english to my mom who taught me to speak dutch." I chuckled.
"Too bad." He said.

Other costumers came in and it didn't take long before i didn't had any time to talk to the boys.
" We gotta go love. See ya later!" I waved at them.
"Is one of them your boyfriend?" A costumer asked and i laughed. "I wish."
"Do you like one of them?"
I smiled and nodded. " i think so."