Please read

Hi sorry this isn't an update but let me explain something. The reason why I haven't updated for a while is because my parents made this dumb rule that we can't have our phones, iPods, laptops, or any other device in our rooms. We have to keep everything in the kitchen and living room. We also can't be on our devices after 9 and we can only be on the internet for 1 hour a day. It is the dumbest thing ever. I mean, I'm 15. My laptop and phone are my life. Besides my books anyway (but they also want to take my bookshelf out of my room). I don't know about you, but I do my best writing at like, midnight. That's when I can really think and get things done. Plus I need to be alone, in a quiet space, with all the lights off in order to really pour my soul into my writing (it's cheesy but it's true). And I know, that is so bad for your eyes but I'm already nearly blind so, I don't care. But anyways, I can't write with my family breathing down my neck the entire time. I need privacy. Plus my older brother is so against fanfiction. He hates it and is constantly telling me to stop reading it but I'm all like "but this is the only way for the story to go on! I don't want the book to end! I want the story to keep changing and evolving." But he still hates it so I can't read it around him. Plus he doesn't know I write it and he is not a big fan of the LGBT community. I honestly don't know what I did to get a brother so completely opposite of me. It's so not fair. So until I find a way around this stupid rule I won't be updating for a while. But remember to add it to your library so you will get a notification when I update (if you like the story that is). I am also putting this message into my other story. Oh, yeah, if you like Percico or Pernico or whatever your ship name for Percy and Nico are, then read my other story. If you think my parents are crazy for setting up this rule and if you have and ideas on how to get out of it then comment. Don't forget to vote on the chapters you like! Love you all! I miss you already!