Location~Continued

Y/N prov: I don't know what the hell Keith but he's slowly pulling me in. But this is my best friend

Keith's pov: I don't know if it's just me or the henny but y/n looking like a snack I just wanna eat up
_________________________________
You got of bed and looked in the mirror at your hickeys you didn't know if your where turned on or not but it was something about them that wanted to see what more he could do but you had to hide this feeling. Keith came behind you as he turned you around and pinned you against the wall picking you up. You tried to hold on to him from falling "Keith put me down you yelled!". "Nah." he replied

Keith whispered in your ear "stop playing" as he kisses down your neck lifting up your big tee shirt rubbing your clit from the print from your panties you slowly moaned his name as he smirked sticking his head under the covers sliding off your panties as Keith warm tongue hit your spots like he knew exactly where they were you slowly closed your eyes as you knew you were in for a ride.

As the songs changed the paste of Keith tongue changed no matter If the song was fast or slow they changed you never felt like this before. He was the only one in fact that could make you feel this way you showed him he was in control as your body started to weaken. You cried out for him to stop but he ignored as he came up between your thighs you knew what was about to happen.

Keith felt in your drawer for a condom as he slowly entered you you didn't know he was so big he could hardly fit as he as he put your legs up on his shoulder and started to move in a pace to kinda spare you. You always was sexually aroused by him but he was your best friend you tried everything in you to act as nothing was there. You repeatedly came  but it didn't stop him at all got in fact that made him go even harder. He slowly bite his lips as he knew he was almost to his max but continued.

You were so moist so wet your body sounds together turned you on even more it's like it was no stopping him. You climbed on top him as you rode him from his eyes he was enjoying every moment but you were in control for to long as he turned you to the side pounding you your legs started to shake as he kissed them and went deeper your body was at its limits you were exhausted but you weren't going to give up you took each stroke. Keith pulled out you both were worn out you guys had to lay there and recoup.

Keith: you definitely had some slammers surprised asf *laughs as he pulls the sheets over you both*

Y/n thoughts: he sex drive if ridiculous I know I'm going to regret this but fuck it. It was bomb as hell  I can't lie.