|17| pigment.

Excuse my lateness if you keep up with the playlist you would know what's going on but I'm back for good. I'm going to update well try to update every nigh.
____________________________________

Keith pov: y/n and I are just best friends. I mean right? We're almost like family but let me just put this out there me and y/n also have needs. Lets just keep it as that we both have "needs".
____________________________________
It was a typical boys night but again nothing is normal when you have woody and Algee in the same room.

Woody: Keith what ya doing son get off that damn phone all the time. *smacking Keith upside his head playfully*

Algee: he's has to check in on his girlfriend or shall I say "best friend" y/n *laughing as he high fives woody*

Keith: y'all really need to chill we're just friends *putting woody in headlock*

Woody: slow down cowboy *hits keith's muscles*

Algee: I'm officially glad you worked him up woody *snapchats it*

Keith: I'm not worked up *lets woody go*

Woody: you better be glad I didn't bring out these bad boys *points to his muscles*

Keith: nobody loves those deflated arms except for diyah *hits him*

Woody: at least somebody loves this playa playa.

Algee: she doesn't even love you *laughs*

Woody: Keith even got a girl Algee you're just playing ya self

Keith: that's not my girl we're FRIENDS

Woody: I don't know anybody that sleeps with there "best friend" or even have dinner together *makes shady face*

Algee: ooooooh shit *snaps fingers*

The door opened to reveal diyah and y/n

Diyah: Algee stop cussing in my damn house. *punches him kissing woody*

Algee: yes ma'ma.

Woody: hello Keith's lover *smiles at y/n*

Y/n: I honestly don't know what diyah sees in you but hey midgets need love to. *rolls eyes*

Woody: I'm taller than you tho.

It soon got late everybody was already asleep except for you and Keith and of course. Both you sat on separate couches as both of you watched the movie.

Keith's pov: i don't know if it's just me but y/n in this silky black dress is doing her curves justice. I've been trying to keep my eyes focus on something else but my mind is telling me otherwise.

Y/n: well maybe we should leave while everybody's asleep *she whispered to him*

Keith: maybe we should *he got up as he felt Algee punch his leg*

Algee: do yo thang boy *he winked as he continued to play sleep*

Keith: shut yo ass up *he grunted through his teeth*

You guys both decided Keith should drive mostly because y/n was hella sleepy but more so you were just lazy and didn't feel like it. You also agreed to stay at his place for tonight.

It was something about the way y/n hair , body forget it everything gleamed in the light that made Keith fall deeper in love with y/n. As he stopped at a red light he glanced over at you as he he seen you slumped over to the window wrapped into his jacket. He smiled as he soon made it to his place.

Keith: y/n wake up.

Y/n: *didn't wake*

Keith: you and these deep as sleeping. *he sighs as he got out the car and carried you in*

Y/n: you sure do know how to treat a girl having me slumped over like this *biting Keith's neck*
____________________________________
Do you guys like this? Keep it going or drop it.