|16| juke jam.

So sorry for not posting😬 back to the same routine we used to have. ❣️

Y/n pov: lets be honest here we've all had this one crush our family warns us about. It's the the passion maybe the thrill you get from seeing them or just being in the same room as them. Maybe this was meant to be for one chance in my life something feels right. Here's the thing our siblings are basically stuck to each other if they find out shit will come to world war 3.
____________________________________
Keith's pov: yo it's this fine shorty I gotta lil thing for. It's serious I mean what could you expect if you see her. I'm really tired of sneaking around or acting like she's just a random. My brother is basically blind to the situation because he's so stuck up to this guy.
____________________________________
Y/n is usually the "responsible" one of the family but one thing she's not on her game about is keys. You forgot your keys in the house Julian was a one block over to Chris. It was sunset your parents were out on a dinner date you didn't wanna disturb. You walked another block over as you soon arrived at the house you knocked on the door as you were greeted by Keith.

"Hi y/n you must be looking for Julian". You stud there for a moment as you admire everything about him. "Yes." You walked in "he's upstairs" Keith held his hand to the stairs directing you to talk. You stood at Chris door waiting for Julian he looked pissed to see as usual. "What do you want y/n."as he looked down at you "I locked myself out and I need the keys like literally now it's getting dark. " he hands me the keys "aye, Keith can you walk her home right quick?"
Keith nodded as he tossed on his hoodie.

For some odd reasons jay puts my safety in his hands out of all people him. You and Keith walked as you got closer to your block Keith started to talk. "So we just going keep acting like we don't know each other." You rolled your eyes. "So your ready to tell Julian I've been fucking your sister while you hang with my brother I think not." Keith shakes his head in annoyance "it's always something new with you man" as you walk to your steps "bet."

You unlocked the door and walked in as he walked behind you. You walked up to your room and grabbed your remote and locked the door. "What you wanna watch ugly" as you tried to make Keith stop pouting. "Anything it's up to you." He grabs your waits pulling him closer to him.

You felt this pressure like you knew what you were thinking was wrong but you wanted to do it to pleasure yourself. You slowly kissed him as you sat on top of him. "Chill." As he kissed back. "No." As you bent down kissing his neck going lower taking of his hoodie with your shirt. "I'll turn on music so if somebody comes they won't hear." You smiled "I doubt it your loud screaming ass."

You could tell Keith was trying to keep his composure as you teased. He flipped you over as he kissed between your legs. It was pleasure by every kiss. He slid your panties off with his teeth. He was so close as you heard a bang on your door. You jumped up and push Keith in your closet as you opened the door. "Y/n please turn your music down it's late and we have work in the morning" your dad leaned against the door post. "Yes sir" as you closed the door.

You grabbed Keith out of the closet as you turned off all of the lights. Keith laughed as you grabbed him "yes sir. " he imitated you.

____________________________________
Part 2?