Losin control. 2️⃣

PREVIEW.

As Keith stumbled up the stairs you woke up in rage with him. It was out off him waking you up or being drunk it was honestly both. Keith came into the room as he started to undress. "I love you y/n." He leaned over you kissing you cheek repeatedly. You pushed him off of you. "Keith your drunk just move. Sleep in the guest room." You gave him a pillow and a blanket and directed him out. "Y/n come on." "No if you can go out stay out."

The next morning Keith had the worst hangover over. You came into the bathroom as you seen him leaning over the bathtub. You brushed your teeth as you looked at him. He obviously couldn't do much he  sat there. You gave him a aspirin with a glass of water. "You wanna explain what happened last night." You sat beside as you put a hot towel over him. "It's not much I can say. I had drinks with Emily can't remember nothing afterwards. I don't even know how I got home." You thought about leaving Keith at this moment but you didn't. You truly loved this man and you agreed to put up with ALL of his flaws. "You should think about the consequences before you make decisions."

You left out and went in the bed room and started to make the bed as you picked up Keith pants. An condom wrapper feel on your foot. "KEITH GET IN THIS FUCKING ROOM I MEAN LIKE FUCKING NOW." Keith came in exhausted "yes baby can you please stop yelling." He held his head. "I'm for sure I didn't give you any last night. Explain why you have a condom wrapper in your pocket." You hit him several times. "I didn't have sex last night. I had drinks." He grabbed you. "Let me go Keith."

Your face was red and you were so close to beating the fuck out of him. "I'm not letting you go. Look at me." You soon broke his grip as you walked out the room. "Fuck this house,fuck this marriage and most of all fuck you keith." You knocked down pictures of you and him. You slung the plants across the house. "Y/n I didn't do anything." Keith yelled coming after you. "I don't care bro I don't I don't caaaaree. I'm like so serious Keith get the fuck away from me."

You knew when Keith was lying and when he wasn't.
His face said he didn't but your instinct said different. He rushed after you grabbing you. "I put this on everything Keith I'm about to fuck you up let me go." "I'm not letting go." His grip on you was tight. You started to kick him but it didn't phase him. "I'm calm let me go. I'm serious." He knew you was lying but he let you go anyway. As soon as he did you punched him repeatedly. "Fuck I told you. I wasted 7 years with you! 7 fucking years!" Keith grabbed you pinning you against the wall. "I told you I didn't fuck. If I did I wouldn't have came up in this house last night."

You hit his chest as tears started to run down your face. He held you in his arms as you started to cry loudly. Your pain was finally coming out from these past 2 months. You knew Keith was the only person that truly understood you. Even with all the pain he caused you he still understood. You pushed him away as you punched the wall. "Now y/n you really need to chill. You heated for no fucking reason."

You grabbed your keys and left. You called your best friend and told her what happened. "You didn't beat his ass y/n."Alyssa was there for every argument you and Keith had. She knew you would literally fight keith.he wouldn't defend himself no matter what. He just took the punches. "I rocked his shit. I'm pulling up." She stood at the door as you got out and walked in. "Well Keith is blowing my shit up." She said closing door. "Block him simple." "Then I'll feel bad. He just need to give you some act right. You'll be fine." "If you don't get the fuck."