|14| contempoary love.

Vayy twice request.

Y/n pov: my life has been no walk in the park. My mom is a drug addict hears the sad part my step dad is the supplier what ever says goes. He told me when I was 14 to start my own hustle but it was just basically his I was just profiting the money, Sleeping with his friends older men was he go to "job". I soon got on my own feet with the cash I saved to go to college. I was always a smart girl 4.0s on every report card always head of my class but from the things my parents did people would label me as just another one of my mothers kids that's never going to be anything.
____________________________________

Yn goes to the campus library every night to plan up on her classes and check on her parents.
_________________________________

Keith pov: I've been coming to the library half of every night just to talk to y/n I have no courage to I've never been this scared or shy to talk to a girl she's beautiful,smart,funny she's just perfect.
____________________________________

Y/n: *looks at novels you already have a ton in your hand but they all looks so fascinating as you glanced down at your phone you bump into Keith as you quickly try to pick up everything* I'm so sorry I didn't mean to be so clumsy

Keith: it's fine don't worry *helps you pick up the books as he hands you your phone* how would you like to take a walk get dinner before doors lock. I promise I'll have you back on time.

That was the night you and Keith started dating months has passed now and you and Keith's relationship is doing well what can you expect he's popular.

Keith: hi baby *running to you as he kisses you*

Y/n: hi. *anger was in your voice as you kissed back looking at him*

Keith: what's wrong y/n *locks his hands into yours*

Y/n: nothing is wrong baby *looks up at him*

Keith: *gives you a look that he knows will break you* now what's wrong.

Y/n: I just feel like I'm no good for you. *sits*

Keith: here we go I only want you i don't care about your past nothing.

Y/n: lets go to your room and talk about this.

You and Keith went back to his dorm voices got raised things slowly calmed down

Y/n pov: Keith doesn't want to give up everything we've had sex In the past he knows I'm very insecure about it so we take our time unless I kinda force it.
_________________________________
Finishing this tomorrow 😘