|19| daddy issues.

Y/n always had her mother it always just the two of them. Her dad was never in her life but she was satisfied with with that. Y/n best friend Aaliyah was going through the same exact thing that's what bonded you. Her parents were recently divorced but her father had full custody of her. You both were on the same cheer team also.

"COME ON Y/N GET THIS LAP DONE" Aaliyah yelled as she clapped to motivate you. "bitch I'm tired you're the captain you don't have to do this." You sassed her as you jogged as you finished the lap. "Practice over guys be ready for half time tomorrow" Aaliyah blew the whistle as she hits you playfully. "You do 5 laps then. You rolled eyes walking "hey daddy" she said as she hugged a tall man about 6'2 with the most beautiful golden brown eyes you have ever seen. "How are are y/n ?" He said as he smiled "good mr powers thanks for asking" Aaliyah grabbed your hand "daddy can y/n stay over tonight?, maybe for the weekend? YES I know it's just Thursday and it's a school night. PLEASE daddy"She said as she kissed his cheek "sure baby" he said as he unlocked the car door "you girls hungry" "yes" both of you replied

You sat in the back as him and Aaliyah talked about random things you zoned out as you looked at him. It's your best friend dad snap out of it ,what are you thinking about? You asked yourself. You guys soon arrived at the house both of you immediately ran up the stairs into her room. You glanced at family photos as you picked up one and whipped the smug of Keith's face as you placed it down. "Salad for you pasta for" Aaliyah said as she wrote down on a piece of paper. Uh no I'll have chicken alfredo.

Aaliyah went down stairs and handed him the paper before changing it. He went out to by the food it took some time but he finally came. "Alfredo for aaliyah , chicken alfredo for y/n and chicken and waffles for me." "Uh daddy y/n wanted salad" you gave him a high five as you grabbed the plate. "I texted him." Both of you ate and talked Aaliyah soon feel asleep. It was around 3am you went down stairs to the fridge as you seen Keith. "Hey mr powers, can't sleep?" He looked up with syrup everywhere "not a bit" he chewed. You laughed as you got a napkin and whipped his face.

You soon met his eyes and leaned in for a kiss. He kissed back you were surprised , am I really doing this right now? You asked yourself. He grabbed your hand as he went to his room locking door behind him. As you walked in you started to slow unbuttoned your silky green  shirt laying on his bed. He crawled between your legs as he started to kiss your inner thigh you whispered. "I'm a virgin."
____________________________________
I love teasing y'all with these stories tbh 😂