Trailer

"You're being quiet again. What're you thinking of?" He nudged his shoulder on hers but only got a "tsk" as a response

He got to her condo an hour ago but he was ignored.  She was not in her best mood really. She has been thinking a lot and his presence is not helping at all.

"Really, M. Are you gonna keep ignoring me??? We've been sitting here for about an hour and a half and I haven't even gotten a single word from you." He was starting to get frustrated, obviously.
"Just tell me what's wrong so we could talk about it." He said and then sighed so loud, the world almost got woken up by it.

"What are you doing here ba? I didn't ask you to come over naman ah. Besides, you were to meet up with that chick you've been "hanging with" from your office right??? What gives, R??? Why are you here?" She does not have time for whatever reason he has. She just really wants to get away from him. Fast. Soon.

"Nothing. Am I not welcome here anymore? Izzy cancelled. She said she's out with her college friends or something like that. I didn't really pay attention. Bakit ba ang sungit mo? May regla ka ba?" He chuckled after that last bit, hoping she wouldn't hear it. Or at least smile. Or laught at his "smart" remark.

"Cancelled or she dumped you na because you're one unstable man who has a phobia of commitments??? I bet she wanted to define the "relationship" but you opted to keep "hanging out" without labelling because the great Rj Faulkerson has no time for a serious, committed relationship? I should know... That's how I got my stupid heart broken."

She was already tired. Very tired. Of him.