S01, Ep15

Rj handled Maine's laundry with extra care. Making sure he separates the colored shirts and the whites. Checking if her pants had anything inside its pockets. The handkerchiefs inside her blazers. Making sure that her blouses' buttons are buttoned before throwing them into the washing machine. He handwashed her underwears, wanting to make sure that its extra clean.

Inside her room, Maine was on her bed, folding her clothes and sorting them out.

She was already half way through her closet when she felt sleepy.

"Ba't ba kasi ang aga ko nagising? Pwede naman hapon ko to gawin." She said and then laid on the part of her bed that's not yet occupied by her mess.

"10 minutes lang. Power nap lang." Then she closed her eyes.

Meanwhile, Rj just finished with her laundry and is just waiting for the dryer to finish. He decided to check on Maine and see if she needed help.

He knocked softly on the door of Maine's room then peeked.

He saw Maine's back, her clothes beside her and he heard soft snores.

"Ay sus. Nakatulog na." He murmured while making his way inside.

He checked on the clothes on her bed and the clothes scattered on the floor.

"So, ito siguro yung ike-keep niya, tapos yung asa floor yung hindi na." He said then slowly sat on the floor and started folding the clothes lying there.

He continued folding the clothes and checking his laundry from time to time, making sure they'll dry.

After more than an hour, he had already folded the clothes on the floor, and the ones on her bed were already placed properly inside her closet including the ones he washed.

Maine was still sleeping soundly so he quietly went out of her room with plans of making lunch for the two of them.

He checked her refrigerator and saw that there was frozen chicken inside which he placed on the sink to thaw it. He looked at her cupboards to check if she had ingredients for what he was planning to cook. There was a can of mushrooms, some salt and pepper, and flour.

"Okay. So, bell pepper, butter, saka milk ang wala." He noted before taking his phone and wallet. He was thinking of waking Maine up but he didn't. He just took the keys to her unit from her key holder and then went out.

He was back after just 30 minutes and Maine was still sound asleep, like he expected and hoped.

He prepared everything he needed for his Chicken A la King, making sure he didn't forget anything. He also made sure that he has rice cooking already so that by the time he's done with the a la king, he only needs to prep the table.

Maine woke up with a jump and wondering where that smell was coming from. She was about to get off the bed when she noticed that there were no clothes beside her anymore and the clothes on the floor were folded nicely. She was sure she didn't leave it like that before taking a "nap".

"Oh my gulay! Si Rj pala!" She said while gathering her hair in a bun and rushing out the door of her room.

She was greeted by an Rj wearing an apron who was already placing plates and utensils on the table.