Tainted

Warning: slight lime

"Saeran this is..wrong." (Y/n) whispered to the white haired male with pink tips who was pressing against her backside, arms wrapped around her waist. He held a loving look in his eyes as he kissed her neck. The two worked for Mint Eye and fallowed a religion. Like all religions they had rules.

Thou shall not have relations unless married.

If they broke one of them, they would surely be sinners. But after years of being alone and to finally have someone as caring as (Y/n) taking good care of him and his health. He couldn't hold his feelings anymore. His needs for her needed to be released here and now.

"Shh, (Y/n). I love you so much." he cooed as he kissed her lips as she turned around to face him, hands on his hard chest. He held her face in his hands holding a creepy loving smile. "I've been waiting so long and you are so caring..please let me be the one to take you to paradise."

He didn't let her reply and pressed his lips against hers and pin her down onto the bed. That night, she swore she saw paradise in a bright light with Saeran. They still prayed and were full believers in their religion.

But they were both secretly sinners. Tainted to the brim. With Mint Eye becoming more dangerous they needed a way out and it'd be only a matter of time until his angel starts to show.