Cherished.

Sorry this took awhile. I wanted to perfect it for you guys. Hopefully, you vote and request. Enjoy.~^^

"Hm? (Y/n) hasn't been on for weeks now..has something happened?" Saeyoung asked himself as he hacked your phone through the RFA messenger app.

There he immediately saw you through the camera of your phone.

"Oh, there you are (Y/n)..What has been keeping you from the RFA?" he mumbled to himself as he typed in a few codes on the holographic keyboard that floated in front of him.

'(insert random love app game).' he flinched as he saw you playing another game app. It was much like there's but like any other Otome love apps. He decided to hack the program to see what exactly was going on. His mind filled with thoughts of doubt.

'(Y/n)..You wouldn't replace us would you?'

There, he saw another character whose route she was on. He couldn't believe it. He banged on the glass of her phone, hoping to God she'd see him.

"(Y/N)! Don't uninstall!" he yelled, tears ran down his cheeks. "Think about us! Our routes! Don't uninstall! Please! We love you! I love you!"

'(Y/n)..have you..repla-ERROR-yed..u-us..'

It was too late, her finger had clicked the button on the screen labeled as 'Uninstall'.

Seven felt a hand on his shoulder. It was V. Behind him stood Jumin, Zen, Jaehee and Yoosung.

"It's okay, Seven.." Zen said.

"How is this..okay?" Seven sniffed as Yoosung approached.

"Because she had already made us happy." Jumin said."(Y/n), has to move on and so do we. She didn't leave because she wanted to but rather.."

"I don't like it either but..we all have to move on to another MC, Seven." Yoosung said with a sad look in his eyes but tried to smile.

"There will be someone to love each and every one of us.." Jaehee smiled.

"Someone will one day never uninstall us but remember this, Saeyoung.." V smiled a bit as he set a hand on the others chest through Jumin's guidance. "MC will always remember us. Cherish every one of them." Seven's eyes widened at the thought of a new perspective.

He was right.

~Mystic Messenger has successfully installed~

'I will cherish every one of you. Even if you uninstall..because I love you..MC.'