Screensavers.

"Hm? (Y/n)? What are you doing?" Jumin asked as he approached his wife of two years. The (h/c) haired girl looked up from her screen and smiled.

"Oh, Jumin. I'm just playing with my screen background and I just happen to find the perfect fit."

"Is that so?" he smiled as he sat next to her on the couch. She nodded and scooted closer to his side to show him.

"See?" the male's grey eyes widen with a spark and a tint on his cheeks. She giggled as he found his reaction amusing. The screensaver she had put was that of a cat licking the screen. Occasionally, it'd sniff the screen with it's little whiskers against the glass. "You can pet it, you know?" she handed him the phone and he began to rub it's head. He began to use his finger to poke and rub it's head earning pleased purrs or meows. Even Elizabeth 3rd was curious to lick the screen where she sat on Jumin's lap.

"This is an app?" Jumin asked bewildered still entranced by the furry cuteness of the kitten behind a glass screen.

"Yup. There's other apps where you can take care of your own virtual pet cat." she wasn't surprised that he didn't know these things due to the fact he was a very busy man. So she let him search through the Play Store App to his hearts content.

Extended Ending:

Later that night, Jumin shook his girlfriend up with a slight annoyed look on his face.

"What?" she yawned, rubbing her eye as she sat up in their king-sized bed.

"Am I a good husband?" he asked. She raised a brow at his question as he turned on the lamp on their nightstand. "Am I enough for you?"

"What? Of course you are. What makes you think that your not?" she asked confused.

"Well, I was looking through your previous apps and..saw that you had played a few..virtual boyfriend apps."

"Ah.." her entire face steamed up and she couldn't help but laugh nervously. "Well, I kinda just bumped into them and I loved the story plots~! But Jumin, that doesn't mean your a bad husband. I just did it for fun~! In fact, I love the way you treat me! Your so good to me, Jumin. I'll say it a hundred times over if I have to convince you- Mmph!?" The ravenette had smashed his lips into her pink supple ones. His hand held the back of her head as he tilted her head back to deepen the kiss. Soon the two parted out of breath and completely flushed cheeks. He licked off the string of saliva off her bottom lip and smirked.

"You say you do it for fun?" she nodded hesitantly. The spark in his dark eyes only meant trouble for her. "Let's have some kitties around to distract you then.~"

"Ju-Jumin!" she squeaked and squirmed but knew her attempts were futile. All she knew was tonight she'd milk him completely and have his kitties.

_________________________

_________________

Helen: Woah! Reader-chan having Jumin's kittens! Lololol

V: *smiles slightly* Jumin, you better take care of her.

Jumin: I'll do what I must for her and our family.

Helen: Such powerful words! I think I'm- *_*

V: *pulls me away* Goodbye, Jumin.

Jaehee: Now a message from the RFA!~

Jumin: Vote.

Zen: Favorite~!

Saeyoung: Comment!

Yoosung: Fallow~!

Saeran: Share..

Jaehee: *background of the camera, I'm being pulled away by V because I won't let go of his leg* Thank you for reading..*smiles nervously*