Remember Me?

Warning: sexual advances

____________________________

___________________

(Y/n) (L/n) knew the members of the RFA since they were very young. She grew up with Jumin Han and Jihyun Kim but her family didn't came from a rich family so she had to cut ties once her father had died of some type of cancer and moved away with her mother to Japan to live with their grandparents until they could get back on their feet.

She practically became interested in psychology and medicine soon taking courses once she reached college at the age of eighteen. As soon as she reached 20 she became a successful surgeon making her well known in the land of medicine. She dedicated her life to saving people and was always successful in her operations. Finally able to support her mother and self they lived in separate houses. (Y/n) never had a close bond with her mother and yet she wanted nothing but her admiration, just like she admired her all her life. Her mother was strong after all.

It was around noon when (Y/n) was on her lunch break and had decided to go for coffee, she felt drained and had pulled an all nighter the day before. She stood in line for a few minutes before she felt a tap on her shoulder and looked to her left.

"(Y/n) is that really you?" a turquoise haired male asked. Beside him stood a blond with innocent eyes and a smile. A forced one. She squinted her eyes to get a good look at him.

"..Jihyun?" she asked with slight wide eyes. The male smile and nodded.

"I haven't seen you in years. It's been so long." he said with a smile. He took a look at her attire. "Your a..doctor?" she nodded. "I never thought you'd become one. Your mind was always so stuck on making clothing designs."

"I grew out of it." she said simply. "What about you?"

"Oh, I've actually stuck to photography. I don't think I've ever thought of doing anything else. But I'm also the head of the RFA company. Jumin is the executive director and will soon be the heir." he replied.

"I see."

'Typical, rich boys got a path of gold the moment they're born.' she blinked and shook that thought out of her head. Whatever that voice was was always making realistic comments on people ever since her father had died.

"Oh! I'm sorry this is Rika my girlfriend." he smiled looking down at the female who stuck her hand out to shake.

"Pleased to meet you." she gave her a closed eye smile.

"Likewise." she looked at the line and got her order before walking by them she was stopped by Jihyun.

"Hey, why don't you come to the RFA meeting I bet the rest of the RFA members would like to meet you." he suggested.