V's Word is Law.

"I don't get it!" (Y/n) grumbled with crossed arms. Yoosung nodded and Seven only laughed. V rose an eyebrow at her random outburst. He noticed, Zen was smirking as he went up the stairs.

"Is something wrong, (Y/n)?" Jihyun asked slightly concerned for his most dearest friend frustration. The two had known each other about a few months ago and yet they were as close as ice and water. Basically she was the moon and earth to him and that's saying a lot.

"Oh, V!" Seven grinned happy to see his friend had come home from a long business trip. They all lived together in one huge apartment. Yoosung nodded at his presence. After the breakup with his cousin, Rika, Yoosung was holding a grudge against the turquoise haired male. V was still trying his best to repair their friendship but it sometimes frustrated him to even try.

"Mind telling me what's wrong?" Jihyun asked again as he sat beside her. She puffed out her cheeks and V was holding back the urge to take a photo of her cuteness. 

"Zen can always take a good picture and I can barely take any good ones. He says it comes naturally because he's handsome.-"

"But it's true!" Yoosung interrupted. "Zen, can never take a bad photo!"

"Sorry, (Y/n) but even I tried to prove this theory wrong." Seven gave the (h/c) haired girl a grimace causing her to pout. V stood up and began walking upstairs with an unreadable expression on his face. "V?" she called.

"I'll be right back." the three looked at each other in confusion.

Zen heard the door open but didn't bother looking seeing that he was on his Instagram. He was laying on his bed with his feet in the air as his red eyes scanned the fan mail he had received the passed week. Suddenly, he felt someone bite his ear. He made a face as he shot up and winced turning with red cheeks to see...

Jumin Han.

"Jumin!? The hell!?" he covered his ear as he glared at the Trustfund Kid. Jumin smirked before looking over to Jihyun who shook his head.

"Plan B it is. Jumin." V held up his camera as Jumin nodded and picked something white and...furry!?

"J-JUMIN!? V!? What the- A-aachoooo!!!" V only chuckled as Jumin just rubbed Elizabeth 3rd against Zen's face.

[ 15 Minutes Later ]

"(Y/n)!" the female looked up from her phone to see the photographer had came back downstairs.

"Jihyun, where did-" he shoved the camera into her hands with a small blush.

"Look at this!" he urged showing her the images. She raised a brow before looking. Her eyes shot open in shock as she looked through the images. Her eyes lit up. It had at least a good amount of pictures of Zen sneezing. It was sometimes amazing how even his sneezing face was handsome but these images just proved that Zen was just as human as herself.

..and of course, you can always count on V for his help.

Bonus Ending:

That day, Jihyun received hugs from his crush who would later have a confession from the photographer himself. That night..

Jumin slept in the guest room with Elizabeth 3rd.

'So worth it.' he thought as he swiped at all the images V took secretly for him.