Untitled Part 23

Ugh i love V and i want the hate to stop.

I know what he did was wrong on taking Rika off the medicine but you have to understand his perspective and his emotional state. He loves Rika. He didnt think about his decision clearly and thought that his love would be able to help Rika from going into a worse state when in reality V had caused Rika's illness to skyrocket. So yes, i agree what he did was wrong but he really meant no harm at all.

He lied about Rika's death because i figured he didn't want the others to find out Rika had left the RFA for Mint Eye. He didn't want them to see the new Rika. He wanted to help her even after causing his blindness. He believed he deserved her hate. He knew he was guilty and this is probably why Rika hates him.

Yes, i agree that V keeping the secret of Saeran being taken by him and Rika from 707 was wrong. That V only agreed was to try and help Rika. He was blindly in love with her and still had hope that he would help her because he loves Rika.

Only after does he realize that he has done many mistakes and is why he leaves RFA and disappears. He feels guilt. He knows now he did wrong. He trust MC/You will do better for them all.

When confronting Rika he admits his love for her above all else. He again, is in love. It might not even be healthy love. So you have to wonder if he is even mental himself. He allows the abuse from Rika. He lets her do what she wants with Saeran like brainwashing him.

But V if you notice. Realizes he did wrong. He doesnt want anyone to find out his wrong decisions. So he lies. Only after, he knows he did wrong again. And leaves because MC has proven that she could hepp fix his mistakes by getting Saeran back after the Mint Eye thing. So in the end ask yourselves.

Should Rika really be hated?

Is V really evil?

My answers are No. And No.

V i admit did wrong on Rika's wellness because he loves her. Rika hates him but at the same time. Notice that she even realizes her mistake after attacking him. Rika is still there somehow. V is really her sun..Rika is really his moon.

Please stop the hate on both characters and try to understand their reasons. Their state of mind. Their state of emotion.

As for the possible V route..it could be another artist or a new character..i heard that Cheritz is introducing 4 new characters. I think that you might have to pay for the new route. It could be a story before with V and Rika. Like a pre-story. I think this is kinda ridiculous from Cheritz and now i think they just want to make money if thats the case. Lets hope its not because i would be so done with Cheritz and even continue my stories on wattpad than thinking of the new story coming soon.

Well, thank you for reading. Please share and comment below.