Yandere! Mystic Messenger x reader

A/n: Yeah, I just got into MM and decided to make a yandere oneshots of each of the characters. So, if you think i should continue tell me in the comment section as well as request an idea below. Vote and comment. There might be lemons later on but you might deal with limes for now. If you can't handle dirty parts in stories- SKIP. PLEASE.

Warning(s): sexual themes/references

Don't like don't read. Enjoy

______________________________________

When You Notice Him

Jumin

You two came from different lives.

He was rich and you were of middle class or a 'commoner' as he would put it.

You didn't get invited to any high standard events like he did for the RFA. You paid no heed to social media thinking they were just people with special talents that sometimes, most of them let it go to their head. So when you met him at the coffee shop where you worked, along with Zen they were utterly shocked. How could you NOT know even one of them? They had their face on every magazine and billboard. Had you really been under a rock lately?

You blinked and asked again.

"Can I take your order? Your making a line." You pointed out nonchalantly. A few customers were either on their phones, talking to someone or trying to keep themselves busy. A few fangirls took pictures of the two celebrities with giggles. Zen sighed giving you his order along with Jumin while waiting the workaholic couldn't help but stare at you.  You smiled at every customer even when they were rude or trying to flirt with you. You still were polite even if he could clearly see you were bothered. Yes, you were a sight to see. You looked innocent too. (A/N: My first job right there..)

The next few days, you began to notice someone was fallowing you. The dark haired male in the limo was hard to miss along with his bodyguards. Nonetheless, (Y/n) pretended to not notice the male on her outings.

Although, you knew a man was stalking you it was becoming creepy. Somehow you had managed to notice some of your clothes were missing but were returned at your front doorstep folded in a box which had a striped white and dark blue decoration. Inside you opened the box to see your clothes and a small box atop your clothes as soon as you opened it you gasped seeing it was an midnight blue emerald ring shaped like a cat. It felt so real but who would waste their time to buy you something so..expensive. You then noticed the small note and opened it.

'Dear (Y/n),

I apologize for taking your belongings but I couldn't help it. You smell so nice I just had to. I've had someone clean them and as an apology I give you this gift. Please wear it. It'll make me so happy.

-Meow'

The letter had you quite shocked. You looked at the clothes you held and immediately shivered. Someone had snuck into your house and took your clothes and- Oh God! You threw them into your trash and continued your day.

Meanwhile, someone was watching you from the window across your home through a telescope. A smile appeared on his face as he saw you put the ring and note atop your fireplace. Jumin was so happy that you weren't going to throw his gifts away.