Description

*Note I'm like extremely young so it most likely will have tons of mistakes. If you have a problem with that then don't even read the description. Have a nice day, evening, night or whatever time of day it is when you read this. Lol.*

~~~~~_____~~~~~_____~~~~~_____

Quannavia Trip got pregnant at sixteen years old, told her boyfriend and her family and they all left her to deal with it on her own, her boyfriend left her and her family kicked her out and stopped talking to her. After that you probably would've thought that she would get an abortion drop out of school or something and if you did think that then your wrong. Even though Quannavia had a son to provide for along with herself she went to school got her education and got two jobs to provide for her and her son. One day Quannavia gets kicked out of her apartment and looses her two jobs and she only has $40.

What does she do??

Trévian King has a three year old son and unlike Quannavia's family who did that stuff to her, his family kept their cool and helped him while his baby mother became a crack head. He has full custody of his son, he's the most feared drug lord at the age of twenty, and he's not looking for love. He's a single father with only a high school diploma just like Quannavia except he has the money to go to college and still provide for his son while his family helps him out unlike Quannavia Trip.

What happens when they stumble upon each other the night of Quannavia loosing everything she has except her son??

Read and find out!!!

All Rights Reserved

*Previously known as Did You Mean It*