[Q.L.] Prologue

Quannavia's Life
-
Prologue

*Quannavia's Flashback*

"I got y'all here right now cause I have something to tell everyone and it's easier to say it to everyone at once even though it's not something that's easy to say. Umm...I'm pregnant. Three weeks pregnant actually."

"A b*tch say what?" My mom said looking like she was ready to beat my a**.

"Your getting an abortion." My boyfriend and father said at the same time

"Who the hell gone make me get one??" I was looking at them like 'bitch try it'

"Your still a minor so therefore if we tell the doctor to give you an abortion they kind of have no choice but to give you one" my dad told me

"Honey let's just kick her out the house if she wants to keep that damn thing. It's not like she's gonna have anyone to help her or anything." My mom said

"Yes I will have someone with me." I spoke then continued "I'm gonna have Chauncey." She said mentioning her boyfriend of 2 years

"No the hell you won't cause that baby ain't mines hoe"

"Hold the fuck up its one thing to call me out my name but it's a whole 'nother thing to deny my child. I can't believe I let you have my virginity but since I wanted to be nice today I'm gone tell you this from the bottom of my heart.....take some pills to make ya dick bigger or something cause honestly it didn't hurt because I couldn't feel shit and I faked that organism. And I'm keeping my baby."

"Keep that baby and you won't be living here"

"Then I guess I won't be living here anymore." I shrugged than walked away to get my clothes and all important stuff.

"Oh and I was cheating in you from the beginning of our relationship."

"Like I said get some pills or something to make ya dick bigger she probably couldn't feel a damn thing." I didn't even care that he cheated on me.

**Quannavia's Flashback Over**

*Trévian's Flashback*

"I'm breaking up with you Tanyia" Trévian said in a very blunt way without caring about her feelings.

A few days ago he found her cheating on him the worst part is, is that it was with his best friend Chauncey Mathis. He left the house without them hearing and never mentioned it to either of them. He realized that this has been going on since the beginning of their relationship. The way they were always looking at each other, the way they spoke in codes, the way that they always found a way to touch each other. It just now added up to him and he has never felt so played before.

"But I'm pregnant" His girlfriend of two years with just said then started crying hysterically

"Why you telling me?? Huh hoe??"

"What you mean why?!? It's your baby cause I haven't been with anyone else since we started dating!!!"

He couldn't hold his laugh in and just started laughing like a mad man." Tha-that was funny."

"Why is it funny to you?? You think I'm lying now huh is that what we do now?!?"

"Nope but apparently we started cheating with best friends."

"What are you talking about?"

"I know all about you and Chauncey bitch" my mama told me to never call a woman out her name but I'm not talking to a woman right now

"Let me explain."

"Oh so now it's let me explain. Bitch miss me wit dat." He said then walked out the door never looking back at her

9 months later

Immediately after Tanyia had the baby he demanded a DNA test. When the test came back 99.9999999% positive then he would take care of the baby.

3 months later

Tanyia became a crack head so he got full custody of his son, Távion King.