[Q.L.] Chapter 9

Quannavia's Life

Chapter 9

Quannavia's POV

3 years later

"Bring your little a** back here Kingston!" I yelled at my 6 year old son.

He stopped running and looked back at me and yelled, "Why!?"

I looked around me, under my legs, behind my back, and I still ain't see no body. I looked at Kingston and asked, "Why you talking to yourself I heard that's not a good thing? You need to see a therapist baby? Cause I know d*mn well you wasn't talking to me lil boy." I said laughing at the last part.

He was bout to say something but then was cut off when he heard his daddy speaking.

"Yo wassup my family!! Y'all miss me?" He asked smiling at us while I looked at him like 'the f*ck'

"What? What I did? Why you looking at me like dat girl?" He asked looking real shook

"B*tch bye. You only went outside to get the d*mn mail." I told him then turned back to Kingston who was looking at his 1 year old sister Tílóna. "Baby boy ho get ready for a bath so you can get cleaned up for dinner and tell your brother to help you."

I went to go pick up little Tí but was stopped as my husbands hands were wrapped my waist.

"Let me go lil boy." I said

"Does anything about this say lil boy to you? Hmm?" He said pressing his wood into me

"Mmm f*ck. Trévian stop we don't got time for this. Plus I'm pregnant and horny and you just making it worse know that we need to get Tí cleaned up and make sure the boys are good so they can go to sleep after dinner. Maybe then you can get some but right now go get Tílóna ready or you won't get nothing. Nothing at all." I said then walked away swaying my hips a lil bit more just a little.

"Ma King not listening to me!"
"I'm the KING so why should I listen to my peasant!"
"Your not the KING dad is the KING and I'm not a peasant your a peasant."

"I am the KING!!"
"No your not!!"
"Yes I is"

"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"Yes"
"No! Wait I meant-"

"Too late you just said that you weren't the king."

"Well you said I was the king before I said I was the king so you lost."

"Both of y'all lost cause I'M the King, your mom is the Queen, both of yall are a prince, and your sister is a princess." Trévian said walking towards them with a cleaned up Tílóna in his arms while one thought ran through my mind

Boy do I love my family

-••-••-••-••-••-••-••-••-••-••-••-••-••-••-••-••-
400+ words

Excuse all mistakes!!! Please

Comments-

Questions-

Votes-

Concerns-

Advise-

I hope you enjoyed!!🤗

Sincerely,
NewestEdition