[Q.L.] Epilogue

Quannavia's Life

Epilogue

Trévian's POV

It's been 3 years since anyone has seen or heard from Keynda . Last time we checked she was strung out on drugs just like my baby mama and I heard they was back together. I don't even know why she did what she did like she had it real good anybody would kill to be in her shoes. Anyway Quannavia's been under a lot of stress because her parents decided to pop back up turns out he's one of my business parents. Anyway I'm scared that something might happen to the baby cause she's still really early in her pregnancy.

I got everything I could want in life though I got my sons and yes I do have custody over Kingston so I'm his legal father just like Quannavia is Távion's legal mother. Any way I have my wife and kids so I'm good my mom is still crazy as ever tho. So that's that.

2 years later

We had healthy twins 1 year and 3 months ago Quann and Quana (boy and girl), Tílóna just turned 3 and is giving us absolute h*ll , Kingston just turned 8 and just started 3rd grade, Távion just turned 9 and is starting 4th grade and me and Quannavia are good we have our days but who doesn't.

Quannavia owns 4 of her own business I sold all of my business and started over I'm out the drug game and me and Quannavia Co-own some business together.

Life is going great for us

"Babe I'm pregnant."

Oh Sh*t!

The END

-••-••-••-••-••-••-••-••-••-••-••-••-••-••-••-••-
300+ words

Sorry that I ended it early!

Excuse all mistakes!!! Please

Comments-

Questions-

Votes-

Concerns-

Advise-

I hope you enjoyed!!🤗

Sincerely,
NewestEdition