[Q.L.] Chapter 5

Quannavia's Life

Chapter 5

Trévian's POV

Fuck!!!

"She said someone was going after us or some shit like that and they working against us with our connects. Who you think dat could be??" Tajani asked

"Bruh I know you don't believe dat shit. Shawty must be lying cause from what I know about her, she don't know anybody from this type of life except us." I told him completely serious.

I honestly think she was mad 'cause if what I was saying to her and said that shit out of spite. I don't regret what I was saying about her and her son but I do feel a lil bit bad about it. What I don't feel bad about is putting my hands on her and choking her till she passed out. If she told or tells my mom what happened, I'm for sure that I'll get my ass beat like I did in 5th grade. My mom plays no joke when it comes to men putting their hands on women because she had to go through that.

My mom is a strong mother and woman all by herself. My mom got pregnant twice, each time was with twin boys. She was left to raise all four boys by herself with no family, much like Quannavia. I'm the oldest out of all four of us.

"YO!! Yo man you good?? I been calling you for like 10 minutes my nigga." Tajani said while he snapped his fingers in my face

"Bitch getcho hand out my face."

I was 'bout to say something else but my phone started ringing. I answered the phone without looking at the caller ID while I faintly heard Jani mumble "I ain't no bitch, bitch."

"Who dis??" I spoke

"The man whose going the ruin your life by taking the one thing you have to live for." The person on the phone said before hanging up.

That made me extremely pissed not because Quannavia was right, but the simple fact that someone had the FUCKING AUDACITY to come for me. I can only imagine what my face looks like right about now. Fuck it.

I sucked up my pride and called Quannavia. No answer. I kept calling till I felt like she was going to answer my phone calls. I called one more time only to realize that all this time I spent calling her was a waste 'cause her phone was turned off. I needed answers from her and fast. I needed to figure out who was trying to ruin me and who went near/threatened her.

I called the only person I could think of....

"Ma, you know where dat girl at."

"What girl baby??" She said a lil breathless

"The one- ma why you sound flustered and breathless?? That lil boy can't have you breathless like dat. Whatchu doin??" I asked

"Mmm yess- I'm not doi-ahhhh fuck"

I know she ain't fucking while I'm on the fucking phone. The fuck.

"MA!!!" I yelled in the phone.  All you heard was moaning and groaning.

"Fuck girl damnnnn" some nigga, groaned out

I got so pissed that I threw the phone at the wall and watched it shatter to pieces. When I turned towards the door I saw Larika, one of my hoes, walk in the room.