///PRIVATE /// [Q.L.] Chapter 6

Private Chapter

Quannavia's Life
-
Chapter 5

Quannavia's POV

1 week later

I walked in the club from the back door with my girl Apryl but her stripper name is Hazel. Hazel is bout the realist bitch in here and the only one that ain't gimme no problems yet. She got twin daughters who are two years old. We not on that 'let's introduce our kids' or 'she my bestfrann' type shit yet but we is pretty cool. I'm older than her by a month and 11 days so that's a good thing.

"Yo, 'big baby', you good??"she asked laughing a lil bit and 'big baby' is the name that she gave when I kept calling her 'lil baby'

"I'm good 'lil baby'. Getcho sexy ass ready so you can be my hoe on the pole!!" I yelled while smacking her on the ass while she twerked on me till I smacked it real hard

"Owwww you son of a dumb bitch!" She yelled rubbing her butt.

All I could do was laugh and shake my head "Why I had to be a 'son of a dumb bitch'??" I asked her with a mini-mug on my face.

'Mean, horny bitch.' Is what I could've sworn I heard her say as she walked away she ain't lying either.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even notice when my ex-best friend walked up to me.

Aww hell, was the only thing that come to mind when I saw her.

"I see your back to your stripper days. I always knew you were going to become a hoe." Keynda

This bitch

Before I realized what happened I ended up punching the bitch. She held her nose and mouth crying like the lil bitch she is.

I squatted down so that I could be eye level with her and said, "I see you still can't fight to save your life. Tsk. Such a shame. If you ever come at me like that again I will expose your ass to the world. Try me if you want to." I couldn't help but laugh as I walked away to my dressing room.

That bitch is out of her mind the fuck wrong with her.

Why people always coming for me?? What did I ever do so wrong to live the way I do??somewhere there is happiness for me and my son I just have to continue to try and find it.

Trévian's POV

"Fuck girl...damn." I groaned out as one of my weekend hoes deep throated my dick, well she tried to deep throating. Even though her deep throating my dick was a fail Everything else about it wasn't a fail. After busting my load in her mouth she swallowed then tried to kiss me. That's a no no and a big one.

"Nope, not today, not ever, nope, hell naw, I think the fuck not!" I yelled, pushing her away from me. I pulled up my pants after tucking myself away.

"What's the matter baby??" She asked genuinely confused

"First off don't and I mean DO NOT touch me after you touched everybody in Orlando. Second of all's DO NOT try to kiss me on my mouth after you sucked dick matter of fact... bitch bye see you in never-fucking-land." I said then pushed her out the door.