[Q.L.] Chapter 3

Quannavia's Life

Chapter 3

Trévian's POV

"Why would you be looking for me, Life??"

"You been in my house, saw my pictures and had access to almost everything and some of my stuff went missing. You da first person I'm gone find."

"Well I had nothing to do with that Life."

"Like hell you did! You the only damn person that was in my house that day besides me and my damn son."

"First off don't raise your voice when my son is right here and second what are you missing??" She asked

"Shoes, clothes, and gold chains."

"That must've been really expensive."

"Yes the hell it was-"

"Well if it was so expensive why don't you have cameras in your house??"

Now that I think about it I do have cameras that I didn't check before.

"Judging by the thoughtful look on your face you have cameras but didn't check them and one more thing check your sons room because little boys usually take some of their fathers things as a sign that they admire you a lot."

Damn now I'm kinda feeling bad for trying to jump down her throat like that but ion mind something else of mine going down her throat.

"By the look on your face and the bulge in your pants your thinking something that should be said or thought of around kids"

"You right. My bad"

"Alright since y'all had y'all lil talk somebody need to explain everything to me. Like right now and lil girl you betta gimme my baby."

She said snatching the lil boy from the girls arms while she just laughed.

"Aye what's yo name shawty"

"How you been looking for me but don't know my name? Make no damn sense"

"Man whatever"

"My n-na-name is Quannavia"

"Q- wha"

"Quan-nay-via"

"Oh how you get that name?"

" I'm my sperm donors first born so he want Quan to be in my name"

"Coo coo but when I go check them cameras and I find out you had somethin' to do with my missin' shit be ready and I mean dat" I told her before I left to go get my son from Tajani.

30 minutes later I was pulling up in front of Tajani's house. Távion was already running out the house with butt ass naked with Tajani running after him in just his boxers. I couldn't help but laugh.

Why the hell Tajani got my son out the house like this??

"Boy getcho ass back in this house right now!!" Tajani yelled while chasing Távion around the car