Chapter 6

A.K P.O.V:

Suddenly the current got cut. I suspected this. But in my function who can do this? I am sure something wrong going to happen. I went near my mom dad and aishu and after knowing that they are safe i got relieved. Then current the came. Everyone was safe. Suddenly some one shouted "Rathi where are you?". And another male voice "Ammu ma where are you?". Then i went near them. I asked "What happend aunty?". She cried "A.K my daughter rathiksha is missing. Please A.K find her i cant live without my daughter." Oh no where did she go. Suddenly i heard a car ignition and i noted its direction. I signalled Prakash to start the car. We chased that car as fast as we can. Suddenly in turning that car dashed into a tree. Three men started running. I shooten one in his leg. And prakash caught one then i caught another one. I went near the car. At the back seat she was lying unconscious. Then i asked prakash to take them to police station. Before that i placed my gun point at the forehead of one men and asked "why did you kidnapped her." He didn't open his mouth. I gave a hard punch on his face with my gun. "Tell or else i will kill you." I screamed. He said "we were sent to kill her for giving complaint against kidnapping and selling girls." First i was confused. He is useless. I know that I didn't file her statement i kept that paper safely in another place. Then i said prakash to take them to police station. I went near her. She is sleeping peacefully. I lifted her from that car her scent touched my nostrils. I placed her safely in my car. Why do i feel this much for? Am i losing myself her? Her hair closed her face. I moved that hair behind her ears. She is beautiful. I smiled to myself and drove the car to function. When i stopped the car in front of the gate, her sister came running to me asked "Where is rathi?". I opened my back door she cried and hugged her but she didn't get up. Then i gave water to wake her. She came to conscious. Then they both hugged and went to their mom and dad. After few minutes everything was normal. I was standing at distance she suddenly turned and gave her million dollar smile. I don't know why, suddenly my heart beat hitched. I also smiled forcedly. After that i diverted my gaze and mind, started to talk to my relatives. Suddenly some one called me "A.K" i turned to see it was her father. I think he is in urge to cry. He said "You saved my life A.K I don't know what will i do without my daughter. Thanks is not enough, what you want ask me i will give you anything for my daughter." I smiled and said "Uncle its not necessary what ever the problem call me i will help you and now i need your blessings i fell on his feet." He smiled and blessed me. After that he asked who did this then i said everything he got tensed first after that i said "Don't worry uncle i will appoint two constable in your hospital for rathi's safety." He smiled. After that the function got over then everyone went to home. I don't know why am expecting her to come and talk to me. But she didn't see me even once after that.

Rathiksha P.O.V:

After that incident A.K came to my hospital twice and talked to me few seconds. I was happy. I tried to get his number but he didnt give. He is having three phones. I don't know what he will do with 3 phones. He appointed two constable in hospital they will check me always. My dad was angry on me and my mom for giving statement he didn't speak to me for two days what to do. Next week my parents anniversary i must do something to console my dad. While thinking this i heard knock on the door. I said "Come in." My colleague Reetha came in. "Rathi doctor vishwanathan is calling you". I said "ok i will be coming know." I don't know why he called me. Lets see. When i knocked his door he said "Come in." When i opened the door and went inside there was a girl of my age sitting on the chair. He said "Come in rathi , sit down." I sat near to her. She smiled i also smiled. Then Dr Vishwanathan said "Rathi this my daughter sakthi and is going to work in this hospital here after. She is nutritionist ." I got shocked " What nutritionist? Already we have nutritionist right?" He said "yes of course she got transferred to coimbatore branch." . "Ok sir why did you called me now sir?" I asked. " I called you to show our hospital and tell her about our hospital rules." He said. I just smiled and said ok. We both walked out of the room. She is good looking. But something i don't like is, she is her over make up while thinking this i crashed into someone my head is paining like anything i didn't see him. I think i collided with some pillar when i open my eyes i blinked twice, "A.K." When i saw him i forgot that i got pain in my head. He rubbed my head with his hand. I was observing his eyes i don't know what he is asking but am just standing and seeing him. Suddenly someone touched my shoulder and called me it was sakthi i asked what she asked "rathi are you ok?" I again turned to see him he is gone. "Oh no where he went?" She asked "who??"