Chapter 43

Rathi P.O.V

He is over me. I think he is more than 60kg. But i don't know how i am bearing his weight. In love weight loss is easy i think so. Suddenly he came near me. His black orbs are telling something to me. He slowly moved few strands of my hair which fell over my face. His touch is making me weak. I am reacting to his every single touch. He bended down close to me. When his nose hit my nose i suddenly turned my face to side. He turned my face towards him with my chin. "Rathi." He called me. " Huh?." i asked. " I need to tell you something." He said. Oh no he is close to me. What will he say? " Tell." I said. " Really?" He asked. What is he going to tell? " Yes." I said. " Ok. What i need to say is..." He stretched. " Rathi. Good night." He said. " Huh?" I was confused. " Get up." I said in anger and pushed him. We both stood up and i was fuming in anger. "What?" He asked. "Idiot you came this close to me to say good night??" I asked. " Then? What you want me to say?" He asked with a smirk. " Huh. Nothing. Good night." I said and went. Suddenly he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. Now i am in his arms. There is no place for air also. His breadth is so fast as mine. " You can't run all the time my gulfi. I will be around you all the time. Understood??" He said. I just nodded in response. He loosened​ the grip. I ran to my room. "Oh god. He gave me a heart attack." I said to myself. Then i heard knock on my door." What?" I asked without opening the door. " Tomorrow morning i will go early. So i kept the spare keys in pooja room. When i go i will lock the home." He said. " Ok." I replied. I heard his room door opening and closing sound. Then i locked my room from inside and drifted to sleep.

A.K P.O.V

I got up in the morning at 5am. After finishing my morning routine i dressed my self with track pant and t shirt. Prakash will wait for me in the usual place where we meet from childhood. Then i remembered last night incidents. I smiled to myself. I have all spare keys for this house. I just gave her the main door spare key. But i have her room spare key also. With that i opened her room door. And peeped into it. She was sleeping peacefully. I went and sat near her. I moved some of her hairs​ behind her ears. I smiled to myself. I never thought that i will love someone to this extent. But, what if she didn't love me? What if i lose her? My eyes filled with tears. She moved slightly. Oh no. I didn't move for a moment. Then she again drifted to sleep. I went out of the room without​ making any noise. Then i went to the place where i need to meet prakash.

Rathi P.O.V

I got up in the morning. I looked at the clock. " Oh god 9am??" I got down from my bed and rushed to wash room. I finished my morning routine and went to kitchen. Everything was ready to eat. " What?" I yelled. " Who made this?" I asked. " I made it." I heard a voice behind me. " Aunty?" I asked. " Rathi. You both are newly married. You have to adapt to this place. So i thought of having a visit." She said. " Oh." I don't know what to say. " Have you bathed?" She asked. " Huh. No aunty." I said​. "What? Where is A.K?" She asked. " He he.." i stammered. " I am here mom." He said from the behind. Thank god correct timing. " She got up at 5 am itself. She bathed and again went to sleep." He said. " Oh?" Aunty said. " I will bath again and come aunty." I said and went near the door of my room. " You both living in different room?" She asked. Oh no. What will i say know? " No mom. Since it was yesterday we came, she kept her luggage there. So she is going there." He said. Great escape. " Ok." Aunty said. " Mom you go and make some coffee for me." He said to his mom. I went inside his room. " Oh god. What is this." I asked to myself. He came in. " Look rathi you have to be here till my mom go. Or else this will become a big problem." He said. " My dress?" I asked. I will bring your bag here." He said. " Ok." I said and sat on his bed. He went to my room to take my bag. I don't know who and all having this house spare keys. Idiot A.K. i said to myself.