Chapter 9

Rathi P.O.V:

Oh no he triggered the gun what am i going to do. I closed my eyes in fear. He will kill everyone now, what will i do? Suddenly i heard gun firing i shouted "No.." I felt someone's hand around my wrist and pulling me near them and  i suddenly opened my eyes, I can't believe its my A.K. He is holding me in his left hand and in right hand he is shooting. Five men who came with vignesh got up and came to attack us. Suddenly A.K's friend prakash came with some​ police officers and my brother's who came with me accompanied prakash. Suddenly someone came to attack me. A.K didn't leave me. Suddenly we both slipped collapsed on the floor. Now am above A.K. It's not the perfect place to romance but when ever he is with me everything  around me will be changed. His eyes that brown orbs pulling me more close to him. I feel like my heart is sailing in eyes to search a best place to live with him. Suddenly he spoke "Miss Rathiksha can you hear me??" Why is he asking this? I said "Yes of course". Then he said "I am not your bed or sofa right?" He said and raised his left eyebrow. First i cant understand then i remembered the position "Oh sorry sir." I got up. Then my brother came near me and asked "rathi are you ok?" I smiled. Then A.K came near me and asked "Miss Rathiksha, where is the evidance?" I forgot that. "Oh am sorry i forgot that."

A.K P.O.V

She is little unusual today. I am losing my sense when she is near me. I lost myself in her eyes. She is disturbing me so much. I asked her about the evidence. She went near a cupboard and started to move it. I was blinking. Then she called prakash for help. Behind that there was a door. She turned towards me and smiled. I cant understand what she is trying to do. But admired her smile. She knocked the door three times. The door opened. There she comes "Selvi??" asked prakash. Rathi smiled and said "Yes she is selvi. She is alive." Then I starred rathi for some time and said "Miss Rathiksha your parents will be worried so you should leave now." Then i saw two men walking towards rathiksha. I called them "Where are you going?" They both turned towards me. Rathiksha came near me and said "A.K they are my brothers." They both starred at me. "Rathi you know this police officer?" She looked at me and said "Yes" I don't know why but i smiled to myself. Then she said "He is kaviya aunty's son A.K Arr.." She came to say something and stopped. Did she about to tell something that I should not know??

Rathi P.OV:

"A.K, Arr.." Oh no i closed my mouth with palm. "Mr A.K this is my brother Ram and this is lakshmanan. Ram is a doctor and laksh is boxer. Then A.K said "Well Miss Rathiksh is introduction part is over? Shall we leave??" Oh yes i smiled and i didn't notice the table below me and i dashed with it when i was about to fall, suddenly A.K came and catched me. Oh no not again i cant tolerate this any more. Suddenly my brother ram cleared his throat i stood straight. A.K asked me "Shall i lift you to the car?" I was happy. But laksh interfered and said no problem we will take care of our sister" He came and lifted me. Then we all dispersed from that place. My brother ram was driving the car. I was thinking about today. "Today is the best day ever i had" said my bro ram. I smiled. Then laksh asked me " Rathi what is going on between you and that A.K?" I was shocked. I don't know what to say. "Why are you asking this?? Nothing" i said. He asked "really??" I got angry "See the road and drive. Don't think too much ok?" Both of them laughed together. Then my bro ram said "You both are looking each other for long time." I said "nothing like that". Then my laksh said "Oh no my sister is blushing we have to celebrate." I said "Am not blushing ok?" Then my brothers started teasing me i didn't hear it and i drifted to sleep.