Chapter 7

Rathi P.O.V

"Oh no where did he go?" Then sakthi asked " who?" I said "A.K the one i dashed now." She starred at me first and said "Oh. I was talking to mh mom. So..." she stretched. I felt really bad. I don't know where he go.  I was thinking about this and started to walk. Sakthi was talking something to me, i just nodded my head. My mind stopped working i think so. The floor was little slippery, which made me to loose balance and collide with a hard wall.  "Amma, its paining" I screamed. when i opened my eyes its him again. His hands are around my waist 😮. I totally lost my sense, when i was in his arms. I cannot take my gaze from him.  Suddenly sakthi cleared her throat. I came to this world. She asked "Rathi are you ok?" I smiled sheepishly and said "Yes i am." Now he cleared his throat we both looked him "Miss Rathiksha it will be good if you go to an eye doctor this is second time you are clashing with me and also ear doctor am calling you for n number of times​ you are not at all reacting." I am sure my cheeks will be pink now. I don't know what to say i stammered "I I.." Shakthi interfered and said "She said I today she will tell the remaining words tomorrow" and started laughing. Oh no its a great insult. I said "Am sorry A.K sir." I need to go come on sakthi." I didn't even look him i pulled her and went to my room. She was laughing continuously. "Sakthi stop it." I yelled. "So rathi your boy friend uh 😋" she asked. By hearing that my eyes popped out and. "No no nothing like that." I said without looking her. Oh really can you see yourself in the mirror? You are blushing." She said. Oh no is it evident on my face? "Stop it sakthi nothing like that ok come I will tell you our hospital rules." I diverted the topic. Then i talked to her she is sweet, not that bad. We both​ became friends soon. After that she went to her cabin and I started to dream about what happend today.

*****Next Day*****

The next day i came to hospital with my mom as usual and i was on the way to my cabin. Suddenly i heard someone crying. I followed that sound it was from store room i went to that room it was selvi she is working in my hospital in reception. "Selvi are you ok why are you crying?" She was shocked first to see me. "Doc doc.." one nurse entered and said "Good morning doctor" i smiled and said "Good morning". That nurse again saw selvi and said "Selvi Doctor vignesh is calling you" She got shocked. I don't know why but i can feel something is wrong. Then she wiped her tears and walked towards his cabin. I followed her she was standing at door not entering. After that she knocked and entered. I went near that door and saw no one is near that room no patients nothing. Why he called her? I had doubt. So i slightly opened the door and heard their conversation he said "What have you decided selvi?" He asked. She stammered "Sir sir please leave me i will give the money soon sir and started to cry." He got up from his seat and he came near her she moved away but he came close to her. I got angry and thought of getting in suddenly he left her and went to his seat and said "Selvi take another two days i will give you time." She cried and turned to ho. He again called her and said "Selvi you have no choice so think and decide." I went and hid myself near by room. She cried and came out. I don't know what happened. But something is wrong. So i called her to my cabin. I asked "Selvi what happend why are you crying and why doctor vignesh is calling you when no one is there?" She was shocked first after that she started to cry. " Doctor he is blac..k mai..ling me doc..tor she said while sobbing and continued, last month i admitted my mother in our hospital he only saved  my mother and paid for the treatment also. I don't have that much money with me. After that his activities changed he took advantage and started to come near me i avoided and scolded him but he said  "I paid the fee for you, so you must do what i say." She was crying continuously. I also cried and hugged her. "Don't cry selvi i will give you money you give it to him." She said no doctor he is having my certificates also he will do something with that, then my life will be over." I got angry "What a evil, narayana help me what will i do?" I don't know what to do. Suddenly i remembered one who can help. I called "Hello i need to talk to you."