One shots-2

A.K P.O.V

I heard the sound of her anklets and her fragrance that tickles my nostrils every time. I smiled to myself. I didn't open my eyes. I can feel that she is closer to me. She gently kissed my cheeks and turned to go i caught her hand and pulled her close to me. My daughters are sleeping peacefully. I placed them on the bed safely and turned to her. "A.K go and brush, our kids are sleeping." She said. "shhh.." i placed my finger on her lips. Then i slowly  lifted her by grabbing her waist and placed her on my lap and i locked her with both my hands. "I will brush. Give me my morning kiss then i will go." I said. "Huh? Go and brush." She said. "No" i said strictly. "A.K.. Ahh." She slowly brought her face close to me and kissed on my cheeks again. "Oi. I don't need this, you already gave this." I said. "Huh? So you was awake right? Cheater." She said and turned her face. I gently kissed her shoulder and said "Not me its you. You will not kiss on my cheeks daily. I know where you will kiss." and winked at her. Her eyes widened and her cheeks were red already. "So you were acting daily. Fine i will leave now." She said and tried to escape from my grip. But she can't. I smiled sheepishly. Suddenly my both of my girls cried. We both turned to them and made them to sleep again. In that gap she escaped. "Oi. You can't escape all time." I said. But she went. Then I turned to my daughters, my world, my cute little pie i went near my daughters and slept again.

Rathi P.O.V

He is stupid always. I came to kitchen. I smiled to myself and thought about that day.

......Flash Back....

When i woke up, something i don't know what it was, i felt a different feeling. I felt a soft and sensitive skin both the sides. It took few seconds to realize where am I. A loud cry was there near me. Both of them are crying. I can't resist my tears so i let is flow. My mom made me sit properly and i got my cuties on my hand. There was no bound for happiness. A.K? Where is he? "Mom. Where is..." before i could finish some opened the door with high speed. Its him. I smiled widely. He came and stood near me. He first hugged me and i can feel his pain that he has gone through. A drop of tear from his eyes fell on my cheeks. He kissed me first. I know that i love him and he loves me. But the depth of our love is known now only. Then i gave him the girl to him. He was smiling like anything. Both are are girls. He whispered in my ear "Love you and thank you." I smiled at him. Everyone came, but also he didn't leave me. Everyone brought dress and many things for babies. Soon i got discharged from hospital. Actually for one year there was agreement. I need to be in three different homes. My parents home (both) for 6 months and 3 months in A.K's parents home. Only at the last we must go to our home.

....flash back ends..

Suddenly the whistle in the cooker started to whistle which made me wake up from the dream

Suddenly the whistle in the cooker started to whistle which made me wake up from the dream. "Thinking of me right?" I heard his voice behind me. I got a jerk and came to normal. I didn't turn i just smiled. "I know you are smiling." He said. Am I that transparent? I turned to him.

A.K P.O.V:

She was smiling to herself. I always admire her. I went near her. "Baby. I need my morning coffee." I said and made her to stand between my hands. "Even i didn't have." She said and pouted her face. "Awww. Then lets have." I said.. She pushed me and tried to escape. But i pulled her to me very close. "Every day, Every minute and Every second i need to love you. I need you by my side always. I will never lose you dear." I said and pressed my lips on her. Her hands are around my neck. We both aparted by the crying sound of our babies. Both got up. We both ran to them. This was really a tedious job. Then i looked the time 7.40am.

Next week my daughters birthday. It's their first birthday. "Appa.." My first daughter ayushi called me.. i went near. She raised her hands to lift her. I smiled and lifted her. Then my another daughter came near me, Aarushi. "Appa.." I smiled and lifted her also. "Ayushi come here.." Rathi called. She nodded her head in no and lied on my shoulder. Rathi was so angry. "A.K she is not at all eating. Aarushi is not allowing me wipe her mouth." She was complaining continuously. "Sshhh. Rathi  cool. wait." I cooled her down and turned to ayushi. "Baby one mouth baby only one mouth for daddy please baby ma." I begged to her. She was as stubborn as me. But at last agreed to have one mouth. Before wiping her mouth, ayushi kissed my cheeks. All her food is on me only. But i love it always. Aarushi is xerox copy of rathi where ayushi is xerox copy of me. I dropped both of them down and let them go. Rathi starred me. I know what she is thinking. I pulled her close to me. "I think i have missed something." She acted that she was angry. "Jealous??" I asked with my smirk. She narrowed her eyebrows. "Not jealous. But jealous only." She said. "Aww. You are my sweet heart always." i said and hugged. "We have stopped something, shall we continue?" I asked with a wink. "You are such  a.. " She said and hugged me again. My family my love.. Thank you God for everything.