Chapter 47

A.K P.O.V

It has been 5 days i met her. I miss her a lot. Now i am in a village which is in the border of Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh. Tomorrow i will be with her. That day rathi was fine and talking to well. Then how could her bp have decreased suddenly? No one came to  home. I admitted her in hospital and i again remembered what all happened from the morning. When anita hugged me i was at total shock. But i felt something wrong with her. So i went straight to anita's home. Her home was locked. Then i heard a car stopping so i hid myself inside the bushes. She came. But the shock is, she came with vinith. He is prathab's son. I never thought that anita will do this to me. He dropped her and went. She went inside. I called prakash and said him to come to this address. I went inside. She was not in the hall. I peeped inside her room. She is in wash room i think so. There was a bag. I opened it. "Oh god." There was money. More than 10 lakh it will be. She came out. I hid myself. At that time her phone rang. " Hello." She said. I don't know who is in the line. " Don't worry i will bring him to you. He will believe me always." She said. I don't know whom she is referring. But i am sure something is wrong with her. Then she went down. I took her phone and checked the number. That number was not saved. Then remembered that I only brought her this phone. I broke my office phone not my personal phone. Thank god. We both have same set. So i exchanged. If she found it, what will i do? So i took important things and formated the phone. Then i kept on the floor like it was broken. Then i went out. Prakash came at that time. I gave him the phone and said him to track the number. After that i went to hospital. While i was thinking this someone tapped on my shoulder." Sir. He is dead." Prakash said.

Rathi P.O.V

It has been 6 days. He didn't turn up. I was sitting in the steps near the door. This is my job. I will come and sit here always and wait for him. " Rathi.." mom called me. I stoop up to get in. Then one car pulled up at the outside. I turned to see it. Someone got down. I can't see them clearly. He walked in my direction. In second step i found who was it. My eyes filled with tears. I ran to him. " A.K..." i screamed and ran to him. When i went near him i jumped over him. He catched me and he lost his balance as usual we both fell on the ground. Since the place was fully covered with grass nothing happened to him. We both laughed like anything by lying down on the floor. I was over him. I kept my forehead on his forehead. Our nose collided. My hand was around his neck. His hands are around my waist. We both didn't stop laughing also we were in the same position for long time. " Oi gulfi." He called me while hugging. I smiled. Then we heard some throat clearing sound. We both got up. My mom and dad came. We both smiled sheepishly. Then my mom took aarthy for both of us. " Mom. How many times will you take?" I asked. " Rathi. You both are together after many problems." She said. We both looked each other and smiled. We both sat on the sofa. I was just looking at him. I think he didn't shave he is having more beard. His moustache is thick. But also he is sweet and cute. He suddenly​ turned towards me. I diverted my gaze but he was looking at me. Slightly i looked him. He winked at me. My mouth wide opened. I am sure my cheeks will be tomato red. I went  to the kitchen. I was smiling to myself. " Rathi take him to your room. Let him refresh himself." My mom said. I took him to my room. I went inside opened the cupboard and took some dress for him and kept inside the bathroom​. He also came inside. " I kept the dress. You bath and come" i said. He suddenly locked the door. My eyes widened. " What are you doing??" I asked. He came near me. Oh god what will i do. He removed his shirt. Now he is topless. I closed my eyes. " Please leave me. " I said by closing my eyes. Through two fingers gap i saw him. He is standing close to me. My eyes popped out from the socket. " What? You hugged me outside the house. Now you are closing your eyes." He asked. " Huh?" I was blinking. I pushed him and ran outside. " Crazy idiot." I said and smiled to myself. Then i went near the door and knocked. " What? Coming in?" He asked. " Huh? No. Shave your beard not your mostache. Ok?" I said. He laughed. " Ok gulfi." He said.