2.

I want to dedicate this chapter to ZaynMaliksShyGirl she is literally amazing 😩 Thank you for being my number one fan right now. Anyways on with the story!

    Esme

   My lips moved against his, the kiss being slow and genuine. Never in a million year would I have thought that Zayn Malik would kiss me. My arms wrap around his neck, I feel him smile against my lips before he pulls away after a couple moments. Zayn rests his forehead against mine, his breathing is slightly shaky. His cologne being intoxicating..

    He pulls away altogether his hands still resting on my waist. He stares down at me and I bite down on my bottom lip. Zayn smiles gently before he removes one of his hands from my waist placing it on my cheek cupping it before he's thumb caress my cheek.

    "You're so beautiful." He murmurs softly, a smile playing at his lips. I feel a smile resting on my face. We both don't say anything just enjoying each other's presence. We're going to have to talk about this. I know we are, but I really don't want this moment to end since I've wanted this for so long.

    "How long have you had a crush on me?" Zayn asks softly after the silence minutes have passed. I laugh softly because my crush has involved over the year, and I don't think he would want to know the things I've thought or the words I've spoken to myself about him.

    "Since last year. What about you?" I ask softly, Zayn pulls away before Zayn runs his fingers through his hair, not as a sign of nervousness or being aggravated. He has a smile so I'm thinking it's a sign of happiness for me liking him also.

    "Since six months ago. Not as long as you, but I've liked you." Zayn states softly. I smile gently wanting to so badly to kiss him again. Which I start leaning up to do, Zayn not stopping me. The only thing stopping me is the sound of my brothers voice coming down the hallway.

    "Zayn what's taking you so long?" Brayden states. Zayn pulls away almost instantly turning around he walks back to the bar taking a seat acting as if nothing happened. I would be lying if I said it didn't hurt but of course we couldn't let Brayden know about our feelings. He would tell mom and dad, and I would be shipped off to some all girls private school. Brayden walks into the kitchen, before he looks at me.

    "Hey Esme, I didn't know Harry left. I heard you two go into your room." Brayden states. I nod licking over my lips not even bothering to look in Zayn's direction because even though I understand our situation, my feelings are still hurt.

     "Yeah, his mom texted him. He was going to stay the night but yeah." I state. I shrug before walking out the kitchen not wanting to talk about it anymore. I make my way up into my kitchen lying down on my bed sighing softly. I rest my head against the fluffy pillows lying on my bed. My arms crossing in front of me. The fan in my room clicking, which distracts me just a little bit.

    I can't stop thinking about the kiss. Or him. He admitted that he has feelings for me, then he kisses me. The kiss was so great, it was filled with so much passion. He kissed me first. God why can't I stop replying that scene in my head.

    I decide I need to sleep, especially since I have to get up early tomorrow for school. I turn off my lamp, letting the darkness soothe me. I get under the covers. My eyes close, thinking of nice things such as rainbows and stuff to get me to fall asleep more. It takes me about twenty minutes to actually fall asleep.

    When my alarm goes off, I feel way tired. My body hurts probably because I was tossing and turning all night. I get out of the bed. I sit on the edge just staring at the wall in front of me. My eyes start focusing finally before I stand up. I walk to my closet grabbing my black joggers and black Nike hoodie. I change into this instead, and find my nike sandals slipping those on.