7.

Zayn

Princess : Alright what time r u picking me up ?

Me: we decided on the beach right ? Instead of park

Princess : yes. what time r u coming by

Me: I'll b there in an hour. Xx

Princess : k see u soon babe !

    I chuckle softly since she can change moods quite quickly. I stand up from my bed needing to get everything packed for our date to the beach. I looked at the weather, and it seemed nice for the beach. I grab some of my black swimming shorts and a black tank top. I get dressed before I cover my mouth when I yawn.

     I grab a towel from my bathroom, before grabbing my sunglasses and SnapBack. I walk downstairs hearing my mother speaking on the phone. I decide to pop in and talk to her, telling her my where shouts before I actually leave. I walk in leaning against the door frame of the kitchen, as my mom paces around the kitchen, her phone held up to her ear. She spots me before pulling the phone away from her ear.

"What do you need?" My mother asks me softly, I inform her I'm going out. Which she says okay, and goes back to talking on the phone. I roll my eyes before turning around walking out of the kitchen and down the hallway, towards the front door. Once I've exited the house I send a quick text to Esme letting her know that I'm going to be by to pick her up shortly.

I walk towards my car unlocking it before tossing my things in the back seat. I get inside, sticking the key in the ignition before I pull out of the driveway and down the road. I'm excited for mine and Esme's date today if I'm being honest. She's the first girl since Stacia, that I've had feelings for. She isn't some slut who is using me for sex. We haven't had sex yet, which isn't a big deal. I'd wait for as long I had too for her. We've only been dating for a couple months, but time has gone by like a blur. Spending everyday moment I can, texting her and such. Now that we aren't secretly dating, it can be much easier being in a relationship.

With many thoughts running through my mind, I pull up to Esme's street. A smile finds its way to my face, as I park in front of her house. I grab my phone, scrolling through my messages before finding her contact name. I tell her I'm waiting outside, and telling her to hurry up. A couple minutes later the front door is opening and Esme is stepping out.

She's wearing white shorts with a string that isn't tied on them. A white tank top that is loose on her, but looks really good on her in all honesty. Her dark brown hair is tied up in a messy knot on the top of her head with sunglasses perched on the top of her head also. She has a small bag, probably filled with clothes. Esme makes her way towards my car as she opens the door getting inside. She tosses her bag in the back before turning to look at me. I smile leaning over pressing my lips to her cheek softly.

"Hey baby girl, you look beautiful." I compliment her softly, the words having an effect on her, as I watch her cheeks turn a light pink color. A soft smile making its way in her face causing her eyes to light up. I'm very lucky to have her as a girlfriend.

"You have to say that because your my boyfriend." Esme states waving her hand as she buckles herself in. I roll my eyes as she says that, she could be wearing a black trash bag and I would still find her to be the most beautiful girl in the world. Call me crazy, but nothing will ever change my feelings for Esme.