Authors Note

I know this story is completed yet I want to express something. I understand I've been lacking with updates but school has really rein me in. I have homework and I have tennis every day after school and a six hour match at least once a week. I spend at least thirty minutes writing a chapter but realize it's pure crap and have to delete it and write it. I know I have stories that have yet been updated or completed and for that I'm sorry. I want to thank everyone for reading my stories. I started out with my Larry Stylinson story Where Have You Been which is a terrible frantically mess. I need to edit it. I then came out with the Tattoo's series involving Zayn and Merci. Then this series, my Brothers Best Friend. I enjoyed writing every story. I pour my heart out into making these good enough for actual people to read.

I can't promise updates on a certain day because something might come up. I'm taking a medical classes also which is also eating up my time trying to remember terms and whatnot. I will update at least once a week, that I can try to and promise. I hate being this author who writes and hardly updates and leaves the readers unsatisfied. I know I don't have a lot of readers and my stories probably suck but I have a couple who read and vote and it makes me happy.

What I'm trying to say is, I know I haven't been up to my full potential on updating and writing as much as I did in the summer but I will. I will try and update more frequently then what I am. I feel like I should just stop writing altogether. Thats the place I'm in right now. I don't think anyone even reads my stories and I feel like there underpar then what they should actually be at.

I will continue updating Loving You Still and Tattoos and Teenagers. That story is officially off of hold. Once that book is complete I'm done with the Tattoo's series. Depending on Loving You Still will determine if there is a third book but I'm pretty sure there will not be one. thank you for all the lovely reads and comments and everything else I've received. I will have a story updated by Tuesday October 3. Thank you everyone again. 💗💗